DC Camp Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Camp Shirt

We did a few DC shirts that sold out fairly quickly. They were short sleeve, black button downs made out of Tencel with the Defcon logo in either silver or black on the left crest. I don't have one to take a pic to show (if you got one, post it!)

Are you guys interested in seeing this item (providing we can get a pic) for sale throughout the year?

They sold for maybe $40.
    blackbeetle

Sure, but I would probably end up buying leftovers, or the next version at dc12.
    Virtutis gloria merces

Comment

I don't think I own any button down shirts... let me check... no... no button down shirts...

Comment

They look sweet,

They were sold out to goons.. they are the ones Chris was wearing on Saturday over his goon shirt.

I will post a picture of one soon.
        Kraa: You are Slackware Linux. You are the brightest among your peers, but are often mistaken as insane. Your elegant solutions to problems often take a little longer, but require much less effort to complete.

Comment

They are sweet, and yep, I was wearing mine...and as everyone knows I am a fashionista....all who want to not only be a goon...but LOOK like a goon should follow my lead....you won't be disappointed.
          perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
            They are sweet, and yep, I was wearing mine...and as everyone knows I am a fashionista....all who want to not only be a goon...but LOOK like a goon should follow my lead....you won't be disappointed.
            I also bought one of these shirts, and as soon as I put it on I started to get all kinds of attention from the ladies. Thanks Chris!!
            .: Grifter :.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
              I don't think I own any button down shirts... let me check... no... no button down shirts...
              You own more than one shirt? (Don't count Defcon shirts)

Comment

Originally posted by kraa26
                they are the ones Chris was wearing on Saturday over his goon shirt.
                ah yes, those are rather pimpy

Comment

i had a chance to buy one on saturday, but like a fool that i am , i hesitated and missed out. I would def buy 1 of each of these shirts(balck / white logo ) .

Comment

Working...
                  X