Southern California meeting(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern California meeting(s)

Hey people, I was wondering if there was any "small" groups of DC in the southern California area? Or any good unix groups? :) i need to find some comunity of Hackers or Computer loving people like me.
    -=Penguinware=-

Re: Southern California meeting(s)

Originally posted by ^Collective^
    Hey people, I was wondering if there was any "small" groups of DC in the southern California area? Or any good unix groups? :) i need to find some comunity of Hackers or Computer loving people like me.
    Greetings...
    oh oh someone didn't read the FAQ in this forum (the very first post) click here: http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1426

... which part of Southern California ?

Comment

you should really read the FAQ for this section. SoCal is probably one of the most organized regions on the planet. Theres the LA2600 folks in the LA area. The Irvine Underground folks in Orange County and the Dachboden guys in San Diego. If you are looking for hackers, you picked the right area of the world to live in.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

... and the newly formed Defcon Group DC949...
        more info in about 2 weeks on dc949.org

Comment

wow... dc949 in two weeks.. such anticipation

Comment

Working...
          X