Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Type of alcohol you consumed in the largest Quantity

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    It's all about the Long Island Ice Tea. And not the premixed crap.
    perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by krux
      It's all about the Long Island Ice Tea. And not the premixed crap.
      Hey, I didnt know you were at defcon this year krux. Cool.
      Virtutis gloria merces

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by fluffy
        [04:55] Jen: 1 appropriate amount of ice
        [04:55] Jen: 1 cheap handle (1.5L) vodka
        [04:55] Jen: 1 mid size bottle kahlua or other coffe liquor
        [04:55] Jen: 1 gallon whole milk
        [04:56] Jen: easy nuff


        You have to keep in mind that the buckets started out as a tradition among horribly broke college kiddies.

        Then the bucket kids moved to NYC where they became even more broke.

        So, to truly replicate the bucket recipies you have to think quantity over quality each and every time. And somehow the mix of entirely-cheap products making you drunk quickly tends to work out well :)
        SWEET! :D
        /spahke stores that recipe away for future reference
        “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by spahkle
          SWEET! :D
          /spahke stores that recipe away for future reference

          psssst spahkle ....... we are both going to toorcon.. and I think I have a bucket around here somewhere (thanx Randerman)... what do ya think?
          If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Siviak
            psssst spahkle ....... we are both going to toorcon.. and I think I have a bucket around here somewhere (thanx Randerman)... what do ya think?
            I stole that bucket first dammit! I'll get it back next year come hell, utah, or deer.

            Sorry to get OT.
            Never drink anything larger than your head!





            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Siviak
              psssst spahkle ....... we are both going to toorcon.. and I think I have a bucket around here somewhere (thanx Randerman)... what do ya think?
              um.... let me thi.. YES

              HEY! I have a great idea. Whilst my work covereth the room, how about you join Michael and I??

              ps. (dont forget the bucket)
              “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by spahkle
                um.... let me thi.. YES

                HEY! I have a great idea. Whilst my work covereth the room, how about you join Michael and I??

                ps. (dont forget the bucket)

                hhhmmmm.... you know I might have to give this one some tho..OK!
                I was just wondering .." well I guess I should call and get a room" but I never thought I would get a room and someone that can mix a damn decent drink to boot... see ya there
                If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Siviak
                  hhhmmmm.... you know I might have to give this one some tho..OK!
                  I was just wondering .." well I guess I should call and get a room" but I never thought I would get a room and someone that can mix a damn decent drink to boot... see ya there
                  speaking of which, trying to send you a PM is impossible since i don't know your email, messenger id and your forum mailbox is FULL. sheesh. message me at

                  spahkle@hotmail.com
                  or
                  ICQ: 17486481
                  “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Skies of Vodka

                    Sky Vodka here 5 cups and 4 cups of Margirita yumm
                    Ricky

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      What was comsumed

                      2 X 30 packs of Coors Light with limes ..... and I wasn't sharing!
                      Who needs class when your drunk? Bah!
                      j/k
                      ....<>.....................................
                      .....<I dont' want the world, I just want your half>

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: What was comsumed

                        Originally posted by AggonA
                        Who needs class when your drunk? Bah!

                        heh I agree... but it would be nice to have a little when you are sober :D
                        If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          consumed most? i have no idea.

                          enjoyed most? apple moonshine. (flea? 23.org peeps?)
                          the fresh prince of 1337

                          To learn how to hack; submit your request

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Re: What was comsumed

                            Originally posted by Siviak
                            heh I agree... but it would be nice to have a little when you are sober :D
                            One word for you, baby!

                            "couth"








                            AggonA
                            ....<>.....................................
                            .....<I dont' want the world, I just want your half>

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Siviak
                              heh I agree... but it would be nice to have a little when you are sober :D

                              I'm surprised to hear this coming from you, why?

                              :D
                              “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                whatever was in the big ass cup that siviak and sno had, i think i killed it like 2 time's
                                blue punch buggy, no PUNCH back

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X