This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need opionions

What are your opinions of the book: The Unofficial Guide to Ethical Hacking By: Ankit Fadia? Is it worth buying?
    "I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art." -Kahlil Gibran

"Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them." -Walter Kerr

pretty much any book with "hacking" in the title is worthless.
    "Those who would willingly trade essential liberty for temporary security are deserving of neither." --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

What are your favorite security related books for windows NT, XP,ME,98, and 95?:)
      "I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art." -Kahlil Gibran

"Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them." -Walter Kerr

Comment

Originally posted by Beginner
        What are your favorite security related books for windows NT, XP,ME,98, and 95?:)
        I guess windows 2000 doesn't count?

Comment

You already paid for these , so why not use them?

Comment

Originally posted by murakami
            You already paid for these , so why not use them?
            Thanks that helps me with my three desktops but not my Windows ME laptop.

Comment

Windows ME!

Christ that alone speaks volumes.

Windows ME. ME ME ME.
              This is how to secure windows ME. Uninstall and install a real OS.

Comment

search is your friend.

Hey that sure sounds familiar... click here and find out what you need to know today!
                http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1220

Comment

Working...
                X