Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUARKS : THE DEFCON EXPERIENCE (cont from Best thing you saw at DC?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUARKS : THE DEFCON EXPERIENCE (cont from Best thing you saw at DC?)

Originally posted by guano
    Yeah... Me and one other guy were shouting "Down In Front!" Interpret that however you want.
    good ol' hizzle, I believe Kry, OP, HW, Stitch, and twinvega, tore quarks up the second night, I was shocked not to see a waiter or a klingon walk out due to us. The first night was great, my id was lost in some accident, not sure how, but anyway, those warp cores are awesome, they had to clear an entire section for us, cause we where being loud, and not exactly acting as adults should in a family resturant :D afterwards c0n and I hung out, we drunkenly tryed to cross the street, and then we went and hung out with Chris, at his blackjack table. Blackwave, you got anymore pics, I know you got one of me sucking down that warp core :D, I was a tad tipsey after that one, hence the dorky smile. Another funny moment came when Blackwave had some klingon wine, and wanted to keep the bottle, and freckles was wondering why would someone want to keep the bottle :) Now I am just adding stuff as I remember it, quarks had to be the highlight of the con. I remember OP getting very sick off of the warp core, I mean this was some sweet liqour, if anyone has the mix on it, me wants it. On top of all that, there was a check dispute and Greg (cockbag waiter) wouldnt let us leave until it was taken care of, someone eventually paided for them and took pics with the time, of the check and money in question....that was ammusing, I think this should become a new thred...QUARKS : THE DEFCON EXPERIENCE....star trek theme plays in background....:D
    Last edited by ck3k; September 1, 2003, 01:07.
    ~:CK:~
    I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Originally posted by ck3k
    Blackwave, you got anymore pics, I know you got one of me sucking down that warp core :D
    yup that was one fun night... here is a collage of pics I put together from my personal stash :D

Another funny moment came when Blackwave had some klingon wine, and wanted to keep the bottle, and freckles was wondering why would someone want to keep the bottle
    I had collected two klingon blood wine bottles (aka cheap merlot - my fav) that I eventually finished at quarks throughout going back and forth during defcon... then some asshat removed my do not disturb from my door at the AP and the maid thought they were empties and tossed them... argh...

I think this should become a new thred...QUARKS : THE DEFCON EXPERIENCE....star trek theme plays in background....:D
    ... only 2 wishes left ;)
    Attached Files

Comment

That was the night, fuck it, lets just hold defcon 12 at the hilton, and party at quarks 24-7 :D

Comment

I have a sad ability to rarely leave the AP during cons.

This year all I managed was a quick lunch at the Bellagio. Afterwich, G-d smited me for leaving the AP and had Banshee's car run out of gas on the way back to the Alexis.

We just barely made it back into the parking lot.
        Don't hurt me daddy!

Comment

Originally posted by fluffy

This year all I managed was a quick lunch at the Bellagio. Afterwich, G-d smited me for leaving the AP and had Banshee's car run out of gas on the way back to the Alexis.

I hate it when I get smoted..... but Quarks is something not to be missed (altho I had to this year) it turns into something that words don't do justice to
          If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Do you think Chris was drunk enough at Quarks?

I mean.. Maybe he intentionally walked into the ladies room. But we'll never know.

I think Greg got a bit upset when Chris and I started smoking in the non-smoking section.

Comment

quarks traumatized me. i hate you blackwave.

freaks in costumes...and even worse; some didnt work there!

props to the miniwarp core thingie. (i even hate saying it). that drink worked with my empty stomach to floor me asap
              the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

that was a fun night..... highwizard showed some mad skills deepthroating our warpcore straws, stumbling through sprinklers after while trying to find valet... medic and his deadly light rays of photo. poor greg... we _way_ overtipped the guy at our table, but he deserved every bit
                if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Damn.. I should have listened to some of you and went early.. maybe next year..
                  Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Wee!

Ok so when i Quarks next year (Assuming DC X!@ happens)

cuz i'm all there!

jackalope

Comment

new bumper sticker:

new sticker idea.

Defcon Happens.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope II

cuz i'm all there!

jackalope

Sure come along, the more the merrier.....this time they will really have to shut down the place.....I think the forum meet should be there at quarks....and maybe we can get the vans again, then all of us can trek over there.

I wonder if we bring them a small kiddy pool if they could make a grand warpcorebreech...:D

Jackalope : what happened to number 1?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope II

cuz i'm all there!

jackalope
                          Traditionally, it is our Tues. night outing, as a lot of us get in quite early. We do a buffet, followed by Quark's. This year, though, we had to push it up to Wed. because of a private party. We also went back Thurs., just for the hell of it. ;-)
                          the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by fluffy

You know she was just trying to get you into the back seat......oldest trick in the book.
                            Yes I'm back bitch!

And darker than ever

Comment

I think the forum meet should be there at quarks....
                              most excellent idea... liquor, food, and fun... hopefully the Greg will be there next year... MuHahah...

Comment

Working...
                              X