Any more DefCon Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any more DefCon Pics?

http://www.defconpics.org has plenty of pic's, but they are fully spent (I viewed em all). Is there any other resouces, or people holding out on posting to that site?

Side bar: I kicked this guy out of my room for throwing up and intentionally not making it to the bath room. Then had security move him from my door, cause he was loped over banging on it all night. He then went to the rail (second floor) and starting to wiz over the rail, everyone was taking snap shots, so I heard. that would be really cool evidance, er, memorable snap shot :D
    "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Originally posted by hackajar
    Is there any other resouces, or people holding out on posting to that site?
    The answer is yes, and most likely due to bandwidth and content.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
      Hrm, damn, I want to see the astcell pics...cause there are so many....who do i have to give a cookie to around here to get those pictures :D
      ~:CK:~
      I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Originally posted by ck3k
        Hrm, damn, I want to see the astcell pics...cause there are so many....who do i have to give a cookie to around here to get those pictures :D
        you could probably get the 3 ast cds or wait for the dvd :D

Comment

you could probably get the 3 ast cds or wait for the dvd :D
          Please send a self address evelope and 5 bucks to,

astcell's bitching con pics
          1337 black wavy
          Orange County Ca. 31337

Comment

I have a few pics, but no place to post them. If someone is willing to host them...

Comment

Originally posted by guano
              I have a few pics, but no place to post them.
              Why not just use angelfire. Works well.
              http://angelfire.lycos.com/

Comment

i'm holding out for the DVD...
                “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

astcell's pictures

I will be hosting astcell's gig and a half of pics as soon as they arrive via USPS. They will be hosted on a Linux box running the Gallery software package.

This box will be connected to the Internet via a T-1 dedicated to this server.

I'm expecting the CD's in the next few days. I will post the IP address in the forum when the site is active.

Please don't send this site address to DefconPics.org as I simply don't want that much exposure for this little project. These images are being hosted for the Defcon forums members and their associates. Not the Internet at large.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by telco88
                    Please don't send this site address to DefconPics.org as I simply don't want that much exposure for this little project. These images are being hosted for the Defcon forums members and their associates. Not the Internet at large.
                    Its like defconpics...underground....what they dont want you to see :D I hope to see them up, thanks again telco88!!

Comment

Originally posted by telco88
                      Please don't send this site address to DefconPics.org as I simply don't want that much exposure for this little project.
                      a few ways you can limit access without doing too much work:
                      -authentication
                      -have anyone whom is interested pm/email you and you create a list. from this list you can tell x number of people at a time, and every time you notify a new group of people you change the subdirectory the files are in, the subdirectory name being something non-guessable such as a hash.
                      -every x days you change the subdir and post it in the same thread.
                      -watch out for those wget bandits... having 5 people sucking down 1.5 GB at the same time sucks if you are getting penalized for bandwidth usage.

Comment

mmm wget, *slap own hand* NO, bad monkey. Like the idea of a tarball though :)
                        "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar
                          mmm wget, *slap own hand* NO, bad monkey. Like the idea of a tarball though :)
                          Yes.. a tarball would be nice.. and would result in beers for the host.. *hint, hint* ;)
                          Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

More PICS

Here is one classic not many will forget...well at least the victum.......here ya go all...

http://defcon.stotan.org/gallery/detokdc11/kevandhiz

Comment

Originally posted by ck3k
                              Here is one classic not many will forget...well at least the victum.......here ya go all...

http://defcon.stotan.org/gallery/detokdc11/kevandhiz
                              That is certainly one of the best pics out there for this year... as an interpretation of art with a twist of geek, I have dubbed it as:

"My vulcan nerve pinch fu is better than yours... "... notice kevin's is below the mark while hizzle's is right on, thus seducing the mitnick to his will....

Comment

Working...
                              X