This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by renderman
    Interesting, I've never heard of Cananda, where is that?

:)
    It's part of the greater Canuckia region.
    the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Next to Canadia
      Where's the dedication?

Comment

you know.... the 51st state! Kanadia. Capital; toranto
        the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

#1 method of combating fucktardism... flood the forums with content that is actually worth posting/chatting/discussing. er... in this case, trickle in at least one or two threads a week. Come on folks... this isn't Defcon: Politics 3937... thumping trolls on the head must get tiring once in a while? Sure theres reminiscing about the love and beauty that was dc11.. but... Surely a group you are involved in, or someone or some group you have read about, is doing something cool thats worth sharing... somewhere.. out there..";

return strRant;
          }
          if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
            ok CK, add a poll with our listed reasons as to why they are all coming out of the woodwork....
            I wish I could, but once again I am not a moderator, damn thing....anyways, any reading this, looking to input a witty pole go for it :D

we get a new fucktard a day.....hrm...must be the news about the virii or something.

converge : I am in a group doing something, I sent you the results this morning dammit :D
            ~:CK:~
            I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

I fear that the fucktard population is evolving. The fucktards have started to evolve and become toleratant to insults and intelligent conversation. They have begun to adapt to their surroundings I'm a afraid we may soon see a higher trend of fucktards sticking. I'm a prime example.
              The penguin is watching.
              "The DefCon forums dont reward knowledge, but punish iggnorance." -Noid

Comment

I, being a forementioned fucktard, will tell you that at least 3 morons from my school have come here after seeing a movie about hackers in computer class, and thinking it was so cool.
                Wierd...i didn't know that all hackers hung around in dark allyways with trenchcoats and cigarrettes waiting to make shady deals, but that appeals to all the morons that say they "like to hack. it makes lots of money." in my school. Fucktards indeed.
                The dude abides.

Comment

Originally posted by Xodia
                  I, being a forementioned fucktard, will tell you that at least 3 morons from my school have come here after seeing a movie about hackers in computer class, and thinking it was so cool.
                  Wierd...i didn't know that all hackers hung around in dark allyways with trenchcoats and cigarrettes waiting to make shady deals, but that appeals to all the morons that say they "like to hack. it makes lots of money." in my school. Fucktards indeed.
                  i just knew that the public school system was to blame.... they are always to blame.....
                  the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

i come from the public school system and i agree. These teachers (and lack of) in combination with the media (that has power beyond their comprehension.) are shaping the youth into well .... fucktards.

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
                      i just knew that the public school system was to blame.... they are always to blame.....
                      Hrm, wonder if any of these guys are from my old school....hrm. I know there are probley some new kiddys, how old are you two?

Comment

The public school system may be part of it, but i go to a Private school, and on top of that, its a christian school. I can't stand how many kids there say, "I can hack." and they take down our school intranet with DOS attacks. Private schools suck as much as public ones i suppose.
                        The dude abides.

Comment

Originally posted by Xodia
                          The public school system may be part of it, but i go to a Private school, and on top of that, its a christian school. I can't stand how many kids there say, "I can hack." and they take down our school intranet with DOS attacks. Private schools suck as much as public ones i suppose.
                          worse, in this regard private schools are much much worse.
                          shit happens, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by 0versight
                            Most cali public schools run on MAC, aaah the memories.
                            Anyone have a problem with me being the self-appointed welcome wagon for the newbies?

Comment

Originally posted by pezz
                              Anyone have a problem with me being the self-appointed welcome wagon for the newbies?
                              No, I think you do a fine job pezz, but with the recent rise in fucktards you might get overwhelmed with work.
                              Last edited by EeeekPenguins; September 25, 2003, 07:55.
                              The penguin is watching.
                              "The DefCon forums dont reward knowledge, but punish iggnorance." -Noid

Comment

Originally posted by pezz
                                No problems here, just don't be to sweet :D

Comment

Working...
                                X