Nice WWWD story + Defcon WarDrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice WWWD story + Defcon WarDrive

Chris posted me this and I figured I should post it up here, it is one of the better ones. It uses blackwave's idea of wardriving, even tho it is not quoted....small thing i noticed.

http://iwce-mrt.com/ar/radio_spectru...ty_2/index.htm

Chris's lil'helper

CK
    ~:CK:~
    I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Largest understatement of the article:

"Chris Hurley, a.k.a. “Roamer” and founder of the WorldWideWarDrive, is a little angry with the media."
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by converge
      Largest understatement of the article:

"Chris Hurley, a.k.a. “Roamer” and founder of the WorldWideWarDrive, is a little angry with the media."
      Heh...just a tad.

On a side note, I should point out that I was not misquoted by Infoworld or the WSJ. I refused the WSJ request for an interview so the reporter decided to hatchet job WarDriving and the WWWD. The moron from Infoworld never even contacted me to request an interview. he just made a bunch of bullshit statements without fact to back them up.

The end result is the same though. Both stories sucked.

This reporter did a good job of capturing my lack of gruntlement with the media though and generally got the facts right so I am not bitchin'.
      perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by ck3k
        It uses blackwave's idea of wardriving, even tho it is not quoted....small thing i noticed.
        alas reference to genius and greatness is often lost... of course until i am dead...then it will all be realized... joy :D

Comment

Working...
        X