Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just moved to los angeles...

hi people.

i just moved to downtown los angeles and honestly i am kind of paranoid, excited, scared and happy...

anybody else here?

i live in a loft in the industrial district and i hardly see any humans around here.

Welcome to the jungle
    It gets worse here everyday
    Ya learn ta live like an animal
    In the jungle where we play
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Are you really in "Los Angeles"? I didn't think anyone lived there. You live in El Segundo, Santa Monica, but not L.A. Well if you think it's bad, hang out at Venice Beach, then you'll know you could be crazier. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Entropia
        i live in a loft in the industrial district and i hardly see any humans around here.
        I thought only cybernetic organisms lived in LA, that's why CA is getting a new "feel good/up" governor.

Comment

as Exene said...

"she had to leave los angeles all her toys wore out in black and her boys had too she started to hate every nigger and jew every mexican that gave her lotta shit every homosexual and the idle rich she had to get out she gets confused flying over the dateline her hands turn red cause the days change at night change in an instant the days change at night change in an instant she had to leave los angeles she found it hard to say goodbye to her own best friend she bought a clock on hollywood blvd the day she left it felt sad she had to get out"
          "Those who would willingly trade essential liberty for temporary security are deserving of neither." --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Nope. Theres no one in LA. Now, Kansas City..thats a hacker mecca.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

i'm in down town. 9th and flower. give me a hollar if you get bored.

(wernt you the one the one asking for a ride to DC ?)
              the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by Entropia
                hi people.

i just moved to downtown los angeles and honestly i am kind of paranoid, excited, scared and happy...
                That's a good way to be in this neck of the woods :) Welcome. Your first order of business should be finding somewhere to live that is a notch or two up on the survivability scale.

anybody else here?
                Yup, a whole bunch of us. http://www.la2600.org .

Yeah... LA's like that - not a lot of residential in the downtownland area. What's the general location you're in?

Comment

Originally posted by noid
                  Somebody's fibbing....
                  Where's the dedication?

Comment

Originally posted by skroo
                    That's a good way to be in this neck of the woods :) Welcome. Your first order of business should be finding somewhere to live that is a notch or two up on the survivability scale.

Yup, a whole bunch of us. http://www.la2600.org .

Yeah... LA's like that - not a lot of residential in the downtownland area. What's the general location you're in?

by the LA river.

Comment

yup in la!

kelvin: 9th and flower a rather crazy part of the city.
                      "so many books, so little time"

Comment

Originally posted by ch0l0man
                        yup in la!

kelvin: 9th and flower a rather crazy part of the city.
                        right across the street from staples center.... gotta pick up some hockey tix this season.... havnt seen the Kings at home ever....

GO DUCKS!
                        the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by noid
                          You have no idea...

Comment

yeah.. kansas city is the bomb... the second best place is a little hick town in Tennesee but nobody lives there either... 'cept for Che (and we all know about Che)
                            If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
                              the second best place is a little hick town in Tennesee
                              Liar....we all know the hacking crème de la crème is in WV.

Comment

Working...
                              X