Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siviak
    you are thinking about HangOverCon
    Yes, technically that is it, but theres the mental aspect to consider. PoolCon and HangOverCon seemed to blend together for me...er...um...the legal drinker I questiond, as HangOverCon gets forked throughout the entire con experience for most people. :D
    Virtutis gloria merces

Comment

Originally posted by ripshy
      Yes, technically that is it, but theres the mental aspect to consider. PoolCon and HangOverCon seemed to blend together for me...er...um...the legal drinker I questiond, as HangOverCon gets forked throughout the entire con experience for most people. :D

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but, hangovercon takes place anywhere between a day and 6 months after Defcon.

See, while you are at DC your adrenaline is pumping and thus you can feel all the harm that is happening to your body.. Like those 3 cartons of cigarettes you went through in 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
        I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but, hangovercon takes place anywhere between a day and 6 months after Defcon.

See, while you are at DC your adrenaline is pumping and thus you can feel all the harm that is happening to your body.. Like those 3 cartons of cigarettes you went through in 3 days.
        See, the whole idea behind HangoverCon is that you have to stop drinking before you can get a hangover... This is why you don't get a hangover during Defcon!
        the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Mmmm...

buffetcon!

Comment

Dates released earlier than usual?

It seemed to me the dates were released earlier than usual this year.. maybe its my imagination.. I know Christmas came early.. I saw store displays before Halloween was here.

Comment

Working...
            X