X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dc503 review/info for october

DC503 Meeting Minutes - 2003.09.27 - September

Meeting Overview:

With attendance being better than expected, 6 people, we enjoyed some casual chat while all trying out our lock picking skills. We discussed the Sci-Fi series Stargate SG-1 a little bit. We also discussed some future topics for DC503 group meetings. Those topics were:

Making cantenna's
    X-Box mods
    Tivo mods
    Laser printer repair
    Wearable computers
    Telecommunications technology

The October meeting of DC503 will be Saturday the 18th from 1PM till 3PM at the same location. Topic will be a laser repair class. See www.dc503.org for links to get a head start on knowledge.

I'am really excited for this. Night_flux will be giving me a ride.
    The penguin is watching.
    "The DefCon forums dont reward knowledge, but punish iggnorance." -Noid

Comment

And for those that might not know, we do lurk/exist in #dc503 on EFNet...

...maybe I should add that to the site today too...
      if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Provided that Saturday looks open, I may come down from Seattle for it.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Yeah, I enjoyed the first meeting. Am I correct in assuming that those in attendance last time will be there on the 18th? Eeky, you better get your damn wardriving kit together by the 18th.
          The mighty man will become a tinder and his works a spark; both will burn together with nothing to quench the flames.

Comment

Ill do what I can I'am still waiting for that damn iPAQ to come in. I'am really pissed off about it, but you know the whole story. That would be cool if you came down noid.
            The penguin is watching.
            "The DefCon forums dont reward knowledge, but punish iggnorance." -Noid

Comment

Working...
            X