Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question from a newbie to defcon...

Hi there,

I'm pretty new at this forum and defcon so excuse me if I don't have all the "etiquette" down or I'm asking for something already widely known by the rest.

I was just wondering, I'm from the Netherlands and would like to go to the defcon meeting coming summer if it's being held ofcourse.

Could somebody enlighten me on how this works. Is it a fixed date or is it announced one week before or something?

I didn't get much wiser browsing the forum but maybe that's my fault.

Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by Calanque
    Hi there,

I'm pretty new at this forum and defcon so excuse me if I don't have all the "etiquette" down or I'm asking for something already widely known by the rest.

I was just wondering, I'm from the Netherlands and would like to go to the defcon meeting coming summer if it's being held ofcourse.

Could somebody enlighten me on how this works. Is it a fixed date or is it announced one week before or something?

I didn't get much wiser browsing the forum but maybe that's my fault.

Thanks for the help.
    Defcon is like any other large conference, and has to obey the same logistical rules. Dates will be announced well in advance, but they are generally at the end of July to early August. Browse www.defcon.org for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by murakami
      Defcon is like any other large conference, and has to obey the same logistical rules. Dates will be announced well in advance, but they are generally at the end of July to early August. Browse www.defcon.org for more info.
      Dates for Defcon can also generally be deduced by looking at the dates of its "sister" conference, Black Hat.
      the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Working...
      X