X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outrage

Should have posted this earlier, but this is pretty bad:

Terry's Fight

Without getting a fighting cance, this woman has been sentanced to a court ordered "Death by Starvation & dehydration". She's commited no crime except being injured.

Some highlights for short attention span people:
    • Originally admitted for Bulimia, yet had bone fractures, and blunt force trauma arond head and neck
    • Husband has denied all forms of rehabilitative treatment
    • barred access by her familiy
    • Doctor is a proponet of eugenics, mercy killing, right to die, and euthenasa of anyone not perfect (Hitler?)
    • Claims Terry wants to die, wile at same time claiming she can't communicate and is a vegitable
    • had her feedings via tube reduced to once/day
    • Got court approval to have her feeding tube removed last wednesday

If you starve an animal to death, you'll go to prison.

Starvation takes a good 18-20 days to die -- slowly.

Watch the videos on her site, decide for yourself if she's there.

This treatment is legal in all 50 states.

note: The woman who drowned her 5 kids two years ago in Texas, she came out of her catatonia, and went on starvation by suicide. Courts ordered her to be force fed, and she's a murderor.

Read the site, decide for yourself.

I found out about this on www.rantradio.com. The show was Spastic Audio Breakdown.
    --Shatter

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

I signed the petition! Gov.Bush needs to intervene. I think what is being done is wrong. I hope others visit the website that you posted,and take only a second to sign and send the petition.

Comment

Originally posted by Clp727
      I signed the petition! Gov.Bush needs to intervene. I think what is being done is wrong. I hope others visit the website that you posted,and take only a second to sign and send the petition.
      Gov. Bush did petition the court to decide in favour of leaving the feeding tube. That was all he could do. This isn't a death row inmate, where he has the power to save her... it's all in the hands of the court.

The important lesson here? If you don't want to be kept on machines, sign a living will NOW!!!
      the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

PETA would have a fit if they did this to a poodle...
        Is there any word of the ACLU getting involved? This is obviously a violation of civil liberties considering their freaking starving someone to death.
        The dude abides.

Comment

those conditions are terrible despite i just stated the obvious with her case and you know things have just gotten out of hand or into the wrong hands...
          here she is starving, courts feed a murderer and then there's david blaine...

i signed the petition btw.
          "don't fear the reaper..."

Comment

Question....
            I was looking throughout the site....

does she have a living will or anything written?

i thought i read that terry actually had something written in case of an event like this, which i thought was what the original fight was about....

its weird that her husband who seems to be blamed for her injury is watching over her if i understand that right...

meep!
            ======================================
            DJ Jackalope
            dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope
              Question....

i thought i read that terry actually had something written in case of an event like this, which i thought was what the original fight was about....

its weird that her husband who seems to be blamed for her injury is watching over her if i understand that right...

meep!
              From what I understand, she did not have a living will. The fight is between her husband, who says she did not want to be kept alive with machines, and her family, who feel she still has hope for recovery.
              the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy
                From what I understand, she did not have a living will. The fight is between her husband, who says she did not want to be kept alive with machines, and her family, who feel she still has hope for recovery.

thanks...i got all lost....

it says they took her off live support on Tuesday...

lope
                DJ Jackalope

send in the drop bears!

Comment

Originally posted by Xodia
                  PETA would have a fit if they did this to a poodle...
                  Is there any word of the ACLU getting involved? This is obviously a violation of civil liberties considering their freaking starving someone to death.

My mom tried, ACLU only cares if:

A) You're not white
                  B) You want an abortion and are denied
                  C) you pay your membership fee

You can't even send them email unless you're a member.
                  --Shatter

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."

Comment

Shatter, or unless you have some off the wall complaint, like that guy who complained about having his daughter say the pledge with the words "under god" in it...

But, that is a sad story, I think it's just a precursor of where our world is going perhaps?

/me shrugs and goes back to lurking
                    Ich Will...
                    Du Hast....
                    Spiel Mit Mir...

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope
                      Question....

meep!

Nothing written. He's using her statement said once while watching a movie. Somebody was in a coma for years and se said "I'd never want to be like that."

It's of course, heresay. There's nothing written, and no proof. Her family has petitioned because they would gladly take over the burdon of her care, and the husband is denying them that.

Bottom life: He wants the life insurance money.
                      --Shatter

Comment

new press release

there's a new press release up on the Site now...

looks good for people if it works.
                        DJ Jackalope

send in the drop bears!

Comment

I dount Jeb Bush or anyone really wanted to challenge the medical community here....people are starved to death every day, from deformed babies to unwanted preemies, and so on. granted, it's sad that a pit bull with rabies gets more respect at the county dog pound than a human life...

Comment

I know what ya mean astcell... It makes me sad, that a animal gets more respect than a human life... I thought the medical community was more worried about keeping the sick alive....

Reminds me of my stepmother, in the last few days of her bein here, I think the doctors just went thru the motions... They od'd her with chemo... And, we're left with "OOOOOPSSSSSS!!!!"....

/me steps off soap-box
                            Ich Will...
                            Du Hast....
                            Spiel Mit Mir...

Comment

Just heard on CNN that Florida law makers have passed a bill that will give Gov. Jeb Bush the legal authority to have Terrys feeding tube put back in. The bill still has to go to through the Florida Senate before it becomes law.
                              Terry's doctors say she has about a week till she dies from starvation.
                              It would've been much easier if her husband petitioned the courts for a divorce. Then her parents could have assumed the responsibility of Terry's care.

Comment

Working...
                              X