Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCO's jihad wages on

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104_2-5106450.html

SCO said Wednesday that it has filed subpoenas with the U.S. District Court in Utah, targeting six different individuals or organizations. Those include Novell; Linus Torvalds, creator of the Linux kernel; Richard Stallman of the Free Software Foundation; Stewart Cohen, chief executive of the Open Source Development Labs; and John Horsley, general counsel of Transmeta.

-SCO is really not making alot of people happy here, not sure how much longer they can keep this up. If I was in the position to choose between sco and another company I would choose another company due to there hardhead tactics and genral anti-linux approach to everything. Now they have targeted the people which made unix/linux popular over the years, this is giving them one big black eye. I have confidence that opensource will dominate this argument.
    ~:CK:~
    I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

if i am not mistaken they arent doing so hot either i read somewhere that this was their last attempt to get some funding to stay afloat. dont you just love america.

Comment

Working...
    X