icq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icq?

I couldnt get it ! i have an icq number 349506990 but it is online forever :) how can it be ? i mean how did it happen :)

Originally posted by SorcererGS
    I couldnt get it ! i have an icq number 349506990 but it is online forever :) how can it be ? i mean how did it happen :)
    This dosent even make sense. Slow down and think before you write each word.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

i suppose i have given you a wrong icq number
      the number is 344555157
      i tried to mean this icq number is allways online eventhough i am not using it ! like suspended ..
      how can it be ?
      i did not make anything extraordinary to make it so; or did i?
      has any of you an idea?

Comment

try to explain using your native language and let _us_ translate it, this will perhaps make more sense :) please try again.

Comment

i really couldnt understand how you did not understand it :)
          anyway if i write in my native it is going to be harder for you to understand be sure :)
          so one of my friends is writing it now (as you can see i am that friend)
          anyway we try to mean that one of our icq number seems to be online all the time ! the icq number is 344555157
          all we want to know is how it has happened ?
          did we do something special (unconsciously) ?
          or is there a way to do it somehow?
          ah maybe you will tell that if you keep your icq open all the time it is going to be online all the time :)
          but as you can understand the thing is we do NOT keep our icq on.. how can i say umm it is online when it is not..
          is that clear or should i ask it in turkish :(
          cheers

Comment

You may want to ask here:
            ICQ Pro Help Center - Connection Problems
            http://web.icq.com/help/boards/1,,1683,00.html

thank you for stopping by.

Comment

I was going to /dev/null this, but I was oddly amused by it. Sort of like that train-wreck thing, I guess...
              the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

They have computers in turkey? Electricity?

Hell, I thought they still banged rocks together over there and killed infidels so that the sun wold rise each day.

Porkchop sandwiches.
                --Shatter

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
                - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

you are takin the piss out , arent you?
                  whatever yes dude we still use rock but not as you have mentioned .. we use them to help people's erection problems by penetrating it in them!...
                  tested and approved..
                  come on and try satisfaction guaranteed..

nobody has to speak english perfectly , as you wont understand what i am gonna write down now , my friend couldnt understand you ...

anasını siktiğimin orospu ├žocukları!!

Comment

you are takin the piss out , arent you?
                    whatever yes dude we still use rock but not as you have mentioned .. we use them to help people's erection problems by penetrating it in them!...
                    tested and approved..
                    come on and try satisfaction guaranteed..

nobody has to speak english perfectly , as you wont understand what i am gonna write down now , my friend couldnt understand you ...

Just because you don't understand english you little prick, doesn't mean we don't understand turkish.

PS: Siktir git ve geber
                    Last edited by ; December 11, 2003, 09:47.

Comment

They make translators for a reason. Now, "i am gonna write down now , my friend couldnt understand you ..." tu eres el fucktardo"
                      ~:CK:~
                      I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Working...
                      X