This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual machine security

Wow lots of my threads got closed :( I will try to get straight to the point this time, hopefully you all will like my thread a little better.

I've heard people like Sun say "sandboxed" virtual machine environments prevent security vulnerabilities. But I've also heard people say you can still exploit vulnerabilities in the virtual machine itself. Is this true? Does anyone know of a historical virtual machine hole?

Originally posted by kidlinux
    Wow lots of my threads got closed :( I will try to get straight to the point this time, hopefully you all will like my thread a little better.

Now you are just playing with fire.

Comment

Originally posted by kidlinux

I've heard people like Sun say "sandboxed" virtual machine environments prevent security vulnerabilities. But I've also heard people say you can still exploit vulnerabilities in the virtual machine itself. Is this true? Does anyone know of a historical virtual machine hole?

It took me a whopping 0.23 seconds to find 74,000 answers to your question. Don't post shit in Computer Security or Wireless Technolgy unless you have Googled it first.
      http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...ulnerabilities

I don't deal well with people that like to be spoon fed. If you come up with a question that you have even done a CURSORY search for and had no results, post it...otherwise...get ta googlin'.
      perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Working...
      X