Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIAA gets jacked

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...nloading_music

WASHINGTON - The recording industry can't force Internet providers to identify music downloaders, a federal appeals court said Friday in a major decision shielding online privacy while undercutting the industry's anti-piracy campaign.
    Sweet.
    ~:CK:~
    I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Yea, I think I read this a few hours ago when SLASHDOT posted it...

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
      god dammit they are way to quick..."fuckerzz"

didn't see it cause I don't read /.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard

Uh oh...did kidlinux use his ub3r 1337 hax0ring skillz to assume mr. 3k's identity? Or....is Mr. 3k just wishing he had 1337 /. monitoring/reposting skillz like kid<gnu>linux?
        perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

gotta stop posting ;)

Word, just trying to be like my idol kidlinux

editing this post, cause I dont want to incur any wraiths....but....god dammit Hizzle :D
          Last edited by ck3k; December 19, 2003, 18:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
            Uh oh...did kidlinux use his ub3r 1337 hax0ring skillz to assume mr. 3k's identity? Or....is Mr. 3k just wishing he had 1337 /. monitoring/reposting skillz like kid<gnu>linux?

Nulltone: I Think he got hacked. I think you will need to delete his account and make him reregister

Comment

Originally posted by 0versight
              So WTF? Doesnt look like much changed.....
              The difference is... now they will have trace your IP to your name without your ISP's help, in a manner which can hold up in a court room, in order to sue you. That's not exactly an easy thing to do.
              45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
              45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
              [ redacted ]

Comment

Originally posted by bascule
                The difference is... now they will have trace your IP to your name without your ISP's help, in a manner which can hold up in a court room, in order to sue you. That's not exactly an easy thing to do.
                Unless doucebags like Orin Hatch has their way. He was wanting to make it legal for the RIAA/MPAA to fuck up the computers of file sharers...
                Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
                  Unless doucebags like Orin Hatch has their way. He was wanting to make it legal for the RIAA/MPAA to fuck up the computers of file sharers...
                  Yes, Lord help him if he were to discover that INTERNET MUSIC SWAPPERS were trading his unique brand of Christian contemporary music online without paying for it!

Oh wait, no one in their right mind would want to listen to it in the first place...
                  45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
                  45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
                  [ redacted ]

Comment

Originally posted by bascule
                    Yes, Lord help him if he were to discover that INTERNET MUSIC SWAPPERS were trading his unique brand of Christian contemporary music online without paying for it!

Oh wait, no one in their right mind would want to listen to it in the first place...
                    /scarcasim

*Sobing* What's wrong with christain contemporary. *More sobing* don't you like god?

/end_scarcasim
                    "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Working...
                    X