Wardriving On Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wardriving On Mac

this is NOT a WEP cracking question, so all you dweebs jumping on the 'omg maen how do i crack teh WEP' can go fuck yourselves.

Which is the best software to use when wardriving on a mac, and if you use GPS to plot, what do you use ?

p.s : at the moment im looking at macstumbler
    termi-at-terminull-dot-com - email
    www-dot-terminull-dot-com - generic blog site

Originally posted by termi
    this is NOT a WEP cracking question, so all you dweebs jumping on the 'omg maen how do i crack teh WEP' can go fuck yourselves.
    Not really nessasary!

Which is the best software to use when wardriving on a mac, and if you use GPS to plot, what do you use ?
    I dont know what you mean by best but I prefer istumbler or macstumbler which has a GPS interface built into it, have I gotten gps to work on macstumbler yet, no. I think due to not getting a quality serial cable, I hear the keyspan cable is all the difference. I also posted these programs here for you, finding the best wardriving app for you is something you have to figure out. Kismac is also nice and has a gps interface.
    If there is a Church of WiFi, then this is it's !

Comment

I'm not much of a wardriver, but I really like Kismac
      45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
      45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
      [ redacted ]

Comment

thx again kree, your are true value my friend :)

meanwhile, ~ 1 week to go till i have my albook
        termi-at-terminull-dot-com - email
        www-dot-terminull-dot-com - generic blog site

Comment

Working...
        X