www.wardrivingcentral.org gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.wardrivingcentral.org gone?

Does anyone know what happened to the wardrivingisnotacrime.com and www.wardrivingcentral.org sites?

audit

The curch is gone too. I blame the NSA.
    Liberty not only means that the individual has both the opportunity and the burden of choice;
    it also means that he must bear the consequences of his actions.
    Liberty and responsibility are inseparable.

- Friedrich Hayek

Comment

Or maybe they WERE the NSA....

Comment

And the plot thickens!
        If there is a Church of WiFi, then this is it's !

Comment

Looks like somebody forgot to pay the bill.....

Humm... Arn't these BW"s sites??? If he ain't around to pay the
          monthly bill, I wonder where he really is....
          Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid." That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You wouldn't ask them anything. It would be like, "Excuse me...oops...never mind, I didn't see your sign.

Comment

Did anyone happen to mirror, or at least archive the site and/or sites? There's plenty of people around to get that stuff back up and running else where right? Or maybe even western union BW some cash if he's in a funk right now.
            "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar
              Did anyone happen to mirror, or at least archive the site and/or sites? There's plenty of people around to get that stuff back up and running else where right? Or maybe even western union BW some cash if he's in a funk right now.
              But ya Gotta know where he is first...
              Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid." That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You wouldn't ask them anything. It would be like, "Excuse me...oops...never mind, I didn't see your sign.

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar
                I will ask around the Church, and attempt to get something going on that, as for him, i would like to help him out if he needs it, but I have no idea...developing
                ~:CK:~
                I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

That's what church members do, help each other out!

Comment

I know i'm new and everything here.

But.....

I have ASP hosting with a healthy bandwidth allowance goin to waste at the moment.

I'd be happy to mirror or help get either or both sites back up, I used both and found them heavily useful.

Fusian

Comment

Originally posted by fusian
                      I know i'm new and everything here.

But.....

I have ASP hosting with a healthy bandwidth allowance goin to waste at the moment.

I'd be happy to mirror or help get either or both sites back up, I used both and found them heavily useful.

Fusian
                      personally you would make the UK stumblers a little more happy ;)

the site is cached, and I am sure that at least the cowf isnt under any copyright but its creator's

Comment

Originally posted by ck3k
                        I will ask around the Church, and attempt to get something going on that, as for him, i would like to help him out if he needs it, but I have no idea...developing
                        Wasn't the Collective being revived to version 2.0?

Comment

Originally posted by murakami
                          Wasn't the Collective being revived to version 2.0?
                          I am unsure, I would ask blackwave, but...there is a small problem with that.

Comment

Well my attitude developed along with my ethics and with my age.

Now I have a 16 year old fucktard in my physics class so I know exactly how you feel. I'm tending to find that these days all the boards are overun by script kiddies asking silly or lame questions.

Fusian

Comment

Working...
                            X