• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is next defcon conference??

.................thanks

Originally posted by pestilence
    .................thanks
    The dates haven't been announced yet; that usually happens around about April. As a general rule of thumb, probably between the second weekend of July and first weekend in August. Once it is announced, it'll be up on the main site at www.defcon.org .

Comment

Originally posted by skroo
      The dates haven't been announced yet; that usually happens around about April. As a general rule of thumb, probably between the second weekend of July and first weekend in August. Once it is announced, it'll be up on the main site at www.defcon.org .
      Defcon 12 dates actually are on the Defcon website...

"Defcon 12 will be held July 30-August 1, 2004 at the Alexis Park, Las Vegas."
      You're either on my side or else you're in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by GodMinusOne

"Defcon 12 will be held July 30-August 1, 2004 at the Alexis Park, Las Vegas."
        Whoo hoo! Gotta make those reservations soon..
        Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by GodMinusOne
          You're right, I totally missed it. I think this is the first year it hasn't been visible right across the top of the main page; I must've glossed over it over there in that column. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by che
            Whoo hoo! Gotta make those reservations soon..
            Yes, you do. We'll be at the St. Tropez again, although we're spending a few nights at the Luxor before con. Make sure you're there on Wednesday... and you too, Skroo!
            the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpus
              Yes, you do. We'll be at the St. Tropez again, although we're spending a few nights at the Luxor before con. Make sure you're there on Wednesday... and you too, Skroo!

Wednesday? I thought it was Tuesday like last year?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpus
                I'm gonna try to get out earlier this year than in the past... And I mean a lot earlier :)

Comment

Originally posted by skroo
                  I'm gonna try to get out earlier this year than in the past... And I mean a lot earlier :)
                  Same here.. I plan on getting there at least by tuesday, depending on how the cash flow is going then..
                  Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                    Wednesday? I thought it was Tuesday like last year?
                    Our normal get-together will be Tuesday, as always. We're having a little thing Wednesday though.
                    the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Bad news, just heard Defon was cancelled. Oh well, now I can catch up on reruns of "Joani Loves Chachi."

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                        Bad news, just heard Defon was cancelled. Oh well, now I can catch up on reruns of "Joani Loves Chachi."

Defon was cancelled? That Sucks... I guess we will all just have to look foward to Defcon then.

Comment

Working...
                        X