Clear All

• Anyone miss me?

Anyone missed me if they remember me :(

-Famine

No.

------
    .: Grifter :.

Comment

Of COURSE I missed you. Got my $200 dude?

Comment

I missed you, but my aim is improving. Now before this goes directly to /dev/null who are you supposed to be again?

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Originally posted by IFamiINIe
          Anyone missed me if they remember me :(

-Famine
          I neither missed nor remembered you. I WIN A PRIZE!

Comment

If you're kidlinux, I for one have missed laughing my ass off at your retarded, uninformed trolls about how "linux is superior" to well, just about anything.

I also missed laughing at your dumb ass when you formated your whole hard drive trying to install x86 solaris.

I missed your taste in anime being so horrible that HighWizard declared you to be "gayer than him".

But if you're not my "homeboy" kidlinux, no, I haven't missed you.
            "Those who would willingly trade essential liberty for temporary security are deserving of neither." --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by jesse
              If you're kidlinux, I for one have missed laughing
              my ass off at your retarded, uninformed trolls about how "linux is superior" to well, just about anything.

I also missed laughing at your dumb ass when you formated your whole hard drive trying to install x86 solaris.

I missed your taste in anime being so horrible that HighWizard declared you to be "gayer than him".

But if you're not my "homeboy" kidlinux, no, I haven't missed you.

Nope I am Famine... Some guy who prob kick most of your asses at defcon this year and some guy who happen to get banned for calling someone "Gay" who cried. Just thought I stop by the forums to see who still posted total non-sense and says "cheers". Laugh..

I miss you to Grifter, hope you learned something in the year you have been here buddy.

-Famine

Comment

Originally posted by IFamiINIe
                Nope I am Famine... Some guy who prob kick most of your asses at defcon this year and some guy who happen to get banned for calling someone "Gay" who cried. -Famine
                Wow...that was a really dumb post. Thanks for bringing it to my attention though.

admin@malicex.org
                The IP Address is: 66.57.244.139. The host name is: rdu57-244-139.nc.rr.com.
                perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Working...
                X