Clear All

• WarDriving Central and more...

As many of you know all of Blackwave's sites, including WarDriving
    Central, Church of WIFi, WD is not a crime, etc have been down for about a
    month.

To that end, Audit has been trying to recreate the info from many of those
    sites. He has a good deal of it up at
    http://www.michiganwireless.org/wc/index.html

His tools section also has the CoWF tools in it (Statgen and WarGlue).

Until Mr. Wave resurfaces and resurrects his sites, most of the info you
    are looking for can be found at
    http://www.michiganwireless.org/wc/index.html
    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

good... 'cause I've yet to find my unbastardized copy of warglue yet ;) trust me.. you don't want the copy I have.. yet
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

A fresh copy of the last warglue release and its sigs are available at:

http://lostboxen.net/warglue/

new release coming, I swear.. give me a month or two

Comment

Originally posted by converge
        A fresh copy of the last warglue release and its sigs are available at:

http://lostboxen.net/warglue/

new release coming, I swear.. give me a month or two

Wow...I just posted this info on the NS forums and was on my way to do it here...damn you converge...damn you and your Ub3r F@st typing skillz.

Comment

War Driving "MY JOB"

I have made War Driving my job. I just started finding networks that are wide open and began to tell the people that own the wireless network about it. I have made a few bucks. Most of these places now have MAC Adress Filtering and WEP. My question is does anyone know how a filter any more than what i am already doing.

Comment

Originally posted by fat_hacker_2006
            I have made War Driving my job. I just started finding networks that are wide open and began to tell the people that own the wireless network about it. I have made a few bucks. Most of these places now have MAC Adress Filtering and WEP. My question is does anyone know how a filter any more than what i am already doing.

Sit back, relax, and prepare to be blasted.

You are a charlatan! You are the kind of person that gives security professionals a bad name. You enable two of the most basic of security features that are both simple to implement and specifically spelled out in the owner's manual of the AP....and you charge for it.

If you don't have the knowledge to PROPERLY lock down devices, (which you don't or you wouldn't be coming HERE asking for info that is so abundant with the most basic of searches) then you shouldn't pass yourself off as knowing more than you do.

Learn a few things before you swindle people out of their money.

Did this post make you feel shitty? I FUCKING HOPE SO YOU JACKASS!

Fuck off.

Comment

And if any of those fols you helped "protect" get hacked, prepare to get blamed for not doing a thorough job!

Comment

WOW! Who would have ever thought that somebody could prey on the fears of the uninformed to make a buck!! I would personally like to invite you to join me at DC for a "discussion" of you obvious astute business nature.

FUCKTARD!
                Life is too short not to enjoy....because you won't get out alive.

http://www.fuckinggoogleit.com/

Comment

Children! Do not try this at home! This jerk is NOT a professional, and we expect more out of you 10 year olds!

Comment

Alright, you do something to make a buck, good for you. I guess it must be hard not having any marketable skills. I don't know why you posted it here though. Did you believe that people were going to say "Wow, that is soo cool". I guess you got a rude awakening then. Maybe you should rethink what you are doing. Go to the World Wide Wardrive Website and read up on some ethics. Maybe you need to open a dictionary first and find out what the word ethics mean.

I'll be honest with you, wardriving takes very little skill. A kid flipping burgers at McDonalds has more skills then you do. You need to think real long and hard about what you are doing, and then decide if doing this is worth the negative karma points. If you want to talk more about it this, PM someone who responded to you, most are resonable people and will actually discuss it with you.

Comment

warning: thread tainted by short bus

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                        I'll be honest with you, wardriving takes very little skill.
                        Awe, maybe just a bit of skill? To do it up right?

...dammit, I've wasted my life
                        bobzilla - wigle.net

Comment

Originally posted by bobzilla
                          Awe, maybe just a bit of skill? To do it up right?
                          nah, just takes money

Comment

Actually if you can hook up the GPS, PDA and NIC without asking anyone how to do it I think that deserves credit.

Comment

yosh

Indeed. We (wigle.net) get so much junk data it's silly. Makes for fun defensive coding.
                              bobzilla - wigle.net

Comment

Working...
                              X