X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparks-Kelly in the house G

Originally posted by bascule
    C'mon, be like the Swordfish guy and stick a logic bomb through their trapdoor. Gets 'em every time.
    Hello! It's Norad! You have to be crazy to try. And even if you managed to Break in, They would pin your ass against a wall and Digitally Castrate you. Beleive me, Personal Experience.

Originally posted by Sparks-Kelly
    Beleive me, Personal Experience.
    Oh, do tell!

Comment

And..

And I agree with HighWizard on that. What makes you think that the Government isn't monitoring this channel.

Comment

Well, There was this channel leaving the www into a local Computer farm, When I followed I encountered A High Security Cypher. When I finally Broke through, I was Logged and Pinned Almost Immeaditly, apparently There was Extremely Classified Stuff Back there. I was lucky to be a Minor and Pleaded Guilty right into Juvy. But that was all. Imagine if i wasn't 12 at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks-Kelly
          Well, There was this channel leaving the www into a local Computer farm, When I followed I encountered A High Security Cypher. When I finally Broke through, I was Logged and Pinned Almost Immeaditly, apparently There was Extremely Classified Stuff Back there. I was lucky to be a Minor and Pleaded Guilty right into Juvy. But that was all. Imagine if i wasn't 12 at the time.
          Next time, remember to use your best viruses to buy yourself some time to get into the garbage file and copy the worm.

Comment

And while I'm at it...

You're banned for the next 48 hours for, well, being a retard. Behave and it won't be permanent.

Comment

Working...
            X