Las Vegas March 15 - 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas March 15 - 21

Anyone going to be in the Las Vegas area March 15 - 21 that might like to meet up for a few shows, drinking, pilgrimage to the holy AP, etc...

Oh shows, I thought you said showers.

I will be there April 1-5, maybe we can have someone get there after you and before me, and we can keep a candle burning in the AP lobby until Defcon.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
      I will be there April 1-5, maybe we can have someone get there after you and before me, and we can keep a candle burning in the AP lobby until Defcon.
      I'll be here :D .. and I will keep the candle burning.... but I think we should just get a nice LED and keep it blinking (less of a fire hazzard)
      If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

How can we make the fire marshal happy? Where do you send a guy who lives in Las Vegas?!

Comment

How can we make the fire marshal happy? Where do you send a guy who lives in Las Vegas?!
          fire marshals are easly taken care of.. just leave him to me and my shovel
          If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

I will also be here, and because Im too much of a lame ass to go see a show on my own time it would be great to do it on yours.

Siviak....is a trip out to the mines in order?
            Vegas...It's like Falluja but without a last call!

Comment

Originally posted by LuxAeterna
              I will also be here, and because Im too much of a lame ass to go see a show on my own time it would be great to do it on yours.

Siviak....is a trip out to the mines in order?
              which mines are those?

have I already told everyone about my idea for an A51 race?

Comment

ooo

Do tell! I'm very cranky right now, considering I just started school. It's really not fun having to wake up early Mon-Sat.

Siviak... You need to get me drunk one of these weekends

Please

Help me
                just fluff it

Comment

i might make a day trip to say hi.
                  remind me
                  the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by {x}taSy
                    Do tell! I'm very cranky right now, considering I just started school. It's really not fun having to wake up early Mon-Sat.

Please

Help me

Siviak: That's a real cry for help! Leap into Action!

Comment

Originally posted by {x}taSy

Please

Help me
                      hey there hotmomma... you just say the word, I know how to treat the ladies.. you got my digits right?

Comment

Where do you send a guy who lives in Las Vegas?

Probably to the STD clinic.. and if he's not getting any with all those hot ladies around, to Chicken Ranch... Lather, Rinse, Repeat..
                        In the battle between good and evil, evil has more fun.

Comment

/me mumbles......"damn canadians"

Comment

Working...
                          X