This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rules for defcon?

Is there any link that will show the rules in order to go to defcon.

Question like this.
    1.Is there an age limit-(only 21 or older or 18)-cause im 17?
    2.Do you have to be really experience or can you still go there even if your not that good?
    3.What goes on inside-is it like all game/challenges or is it people teaching you new things?
    4.What time is the defcon(time ex. 5-9)so i know how long i can rome around.
    5.what kind of merchandise do they sell-and about how much?
    (do they sell like PC parts thats exclusive to people that goes there or do they sell shirts key chain and stuff like that)

Basically what im asking is what can i expect If i were to go.

thank you for any responce.

http://defcon.org/

I'm clenching my teeth....if you could not find this link on your own I hope you can find your way out of pool #2

Comment

theres no info there...

Comment

Originally posted by Huntman
        theres no info there...
        you mean like this?

Comment

i still havent found what im looking for can some1 plz just answer my question at the first topic.

Comment

I believe that most of your questions have the same answer.

-yes

Question like this.
            -yes(old enough to get there)

2.Do you have to be really experience or can you still go there even if your not that good?
            -yes

3.What goes on inside-is it like all game/challenges or is it people teaching you new things?
            -yes

-yes

(do they sell like PC parts thats exclusive to people that goes there or do they sell shirts key chain and stuff like that)
            -yes

--yes
            or if that doesn't satisfy you try searching the forums. ther have to be at least a half dozen threads that answer all these questions with plenty of depth.

--simple3

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
              http://defcon.org/

I'm clenching my teeth....if you could not find this link on your own I hope you can find your way out of pool #2
              \ :D :D

"The following errors occured when this post was submitted:

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

Does this make me a post whore?

Comment

im sorry to be an F@#$ head but no one answer my question.
                a yes dont really answer the # 1,2,4

on Number 1 ***Im only 17 can I still go?
                On number 2*** can a newbie willing to learn go?
                on number 4*** what time does it start and end?

Comment

How NOT to ask questions:

Question like this.

How not to deal with the replies you get:

i still havent found what im looking for can some1 plz just answer my question at the first topic.
                  perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Question like this.

1. The age limit for Defcon is 30. No one under 30 is allowed
                    2. You will be given a technical skill test that you must pass before you are allowed in. The test consists of 30 questions and an essay. Failure to complete this will result in a savage beating.
                    3. Its a lot like a prison recreation yard but with less skinheads and more beer
                    4. Defcon runs from 6am to noon. You have to be out of the hotel by 1pm or they turn the dogs loose. Not just any dogs either, the dogs with the killer bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you.
                    5. Its like a Somali arms bazzar in there. Watch your back

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Originally posted by noid
                      1. The age limit for Defcon is 30. No one under 30 is allowed
                      2. You will be given a technical skill test that you must pass before you are allowed in. The test consists of 30 questions and an essay. Failure to complete this will result in a savage beating.
                      3. Its a lot like a prison recreation yard but with less skinheads and more beer
                      4. Defcon runs from 6am to noon. You have to be out of the hotel by 1pm or they turn the dogs loose. Not just any dogs either, the dogs with the killer bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you.
                      5. Its like a Somali arms bazzar in there. Watch your back

Noid - you are one funny dude...

Comment

Working...
                      X