X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Driving:Hidden Dangers

Thought this would be of interest.

War Driving:Hidden Dangers

"I am assuming it is a cranky soon-to-be-fired sys or network admin who is looking for a scapegoat for his mistakes."

agreed.
    blowfish:.2x10x448
    www.gnivirdrawn.com

That is lame. I am going to get magnets made so that when I am out participating in the WWWD 4, it says so on the side of my car.

I make Wardriving fun!
    .: Grifter :.

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter
      That is lame. I am going to get magnets made so that when I am out participating in the WWWD 4, it says so on the side of my car.

I make Wardriving fun!
      Ill get those and this informative sticker

WAR DRIVER Just to make sure they know im not a terrorist.
      I wonder if they have a "War Cycling" sticker somewhere, that'd be great to get one.
      blowfish:.2x10x448
      www.gnivirdrawn.com

Comment

Originally posted by Webster
        Ill get those and this informative sticker

WAR DRIVER Just to make sure they know im not a terrorist.
        I wonder if they have a "War Cycling" sticker somewhere, that'd be great to get one.
        ahem...my sig

sad story. Lets all cry for the guy who was probably doing something illegal. I wonder if he had his pants down, because then he could plead the Hooker defense.
        "A Macintosh will not crash, ever"
        --The Tobacco Industry

Comment

Very old article. Usually there would be some sort of other press coverage about the event if they did proceed with some sort of prosecution, none has been seen.

Also, look at the date of publication (April 1st). Might be worth a grain of salt.

All sorts of oddball hobbies have thier risks (train/plane spotting come to mind) that you make sure you don't draw attention to yourself and you keep your nose clean so if they do blame you for something, it's up to them to prove it.
          Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

I knew a gal with a weird hobby...she's get on the freeway, pick a car, and follow it to its destination. She claimed to see some parts of the town/city/state that she would have never ventured to otherwise.

In Southern CA doing this would get you so killed.

Comment

hmm I wonder if she ever got one of those people who live far out of the city? that would be intresting

Comment

She told me the most she drove was for 4 hours. She could have ended up in Florida!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                  She told me the most she drove was for 4 hours. She could have ended up in Florida!
                  If she did it in Philly she'd better be ready to dodge a hail of gun fire.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                    If she did it in Philly she'd better be ready to dodge a hail of gun fire.
                    Bah. That's the 105 on my daily commute :)

Comment

I love the 105. It and the 10 are the only two freeways where the max speed is the same as the freeway number. :>

Comment

..everyone concerned about those "Hidden Dangers", pls refer to the thread "I'm not a killer, I'm a whore..". discussed are some real dangers and possibilites for excuses.....
                        Life is white,
                        and I am black.
                        Jesus and his lawyer
                        are coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by wetw3rx
                          ..everyone concerned about those "Hidden Dangers", pls refer to the thread "I'm not a killer, I'm a whore..". discussed are some real dangers and possibilites for excuses.....
                          But wardriving while getting road head is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                            But wardriving while getting road head is fun!
                            not disagreeing, just trying say "be safe out there"! if i thought the DOT was monitoring these kinda things i wouldn't worry, ... wait a minute, got that backwards...
                            :p
                            Life is white,
                            and I am black.
                            Jesus and his lawyer
                            are coming back.

Comment

Working...
                            X