DC9 Lanyard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC9 Lanyard?

I was curious if anyone had their lanyard(s) from DC9 that they would be willing to sell to me. Why DC9 you ask? Well I heard DC11 Lanyards where like string and that DC10 where black chains where the paint wore off on your skin, so that leaves me to DC9. I need a lanyard for work and I wanted something kinda cool. Please let me know if you would be willing to part with your DC9 lanyard. :)
    Last edited by EeeekPenguins; March 8, 2004, 21:47.
    The penguin is watching.
    "The DefCon forums dont reward knowledge, but punish iggnorance." -Noid

If you were not there, don't get it. I have every lanyard and t-shirts since DC8 but I would never wear a DC7 item since I was not there.

Comment

I just need a new lanyard because mine sucks and I want something kinda geeky. I looked for geeky lanyards else where but I had no luck. I understand what you mean though.
      The penguin is watching.

Comment

Check Ebay and get one from the NSA.

Comment

Originally posted by EeeekPenguins
          I just need a new lanyard because mine sucks and I want something kinda geeky. I looked for geeky lanyards else where but I had no luck. I understand what you mean though.
          I will start the bidding at $500 for mine! :)
          Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
            I will start the bidding at $500 for mine! :)
            Damn my max was $499 and I would hate to screw you out of that extra dollar :(
            The penguin is watching.

Comment

I was curious if anyone had their lanyard(s) from DC9 that they would be willing to sell to me. Why DC9 you ask? Well I heard DC11 Lanyards where like string and that DC10 where black chains where the paint wore off on your skin, so that leaves me to DC9. I need a lanyard for work and I wanted something kinda cool. Please let me know if you would be willing to part with your DC9 lanyard. :)
              Back in the olden days....defcon didn't give out lanyards. You got a clip. :)
              Attached Files
              "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
              - Neural's Godfather moment

Comment

Originally posted by Neural
                Back in the olden days....defcon didn't give out lanyards. You got a clip. :)
                By the way..the number on the back was for the "door prize" drawing. I miss the door prize. Can we bring it back?
                "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
                - Neural's Godfather moment

Comment

How much are you looking to pay?

Comment

Originally posted by Neural
                    By the way..the number on the back was for the "door prize" drawing. I miss the door prize. Can we bring it back?
                    Highwiz told me that the number was a hotel room number where you went for free sex.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                      Highwiz told me that the number was a hotel room number where you went for free sex.
                      this year it could be a vehicle in the wardrive contest where you go for free sex

read thread..."I'm not a killer, I'm a whore.."
                      Life is white,
                      and I am black.
                      Jesus and his lawyer
                      are coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                        How much are you looking to pay?

A kind benefactor donated an extra lanyard of his to me and sent me it in the mail.
                        Last edited by EeeekPenguins; March 9, 2004, 23:56.
                        The penguin is watching.

Comment

Those kind benefactors sure ruin it for the rest of us!

Comment

A kind benefactor donated an extra lanyard of his to me and sent me it in the mail.

Who was the jerk that ruin my business deal?

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                              Who was the jerk that ruin my business deal?
                              Well he contacted me via PM so I dont know if he wants me to leave his name, but all he charged me was a beer.
                              The penguin is watching.

Comment

Working...
                              X