DEF CON 12 Slogan Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEF CON 12 Slogan Contest

The DEF CON 12 Slogan Contest is underway!

Submit your witty slogan at:

http://www.worldwidewardrive.org/dc12slogan.html

Make 'em good. Blackwave isn't around to submit five million of them this year, so your chances of winning have significantly increased.
    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Originally posted by Chris
    The DEF CON 12 Slogan Contest is underway!

Submit your witty slogan at:

http://www.worldwidewardrive.org/dc12slogan.html

Make 'em good. Blackwave isn't around to submit five million of them this year, so your chances of winning have significantly increased.
    Is there any chance you could remove the displayed email addresses and mailto on the current entry view? The last few years, spammers have been harvesting addresses from the list...

I know that you need to collect the addresses in order to contact the possible winners -- just review the display.

(Ironic, *me* complaining about spam. :) )

Comment

The ham radio pages that shoe e-mail convert them to gif images to avoid this issue, we should be at least as technically savvy.

Comment

I had actually intended to rewrite the slogan script for this year to strip the email addys and save them off without displaying them...then I found out I was running the WD contest again and switched focus to that.

I will probably not change it this year, but will definitely rewrite it for next year to do this.

If I can get ahead on the other two areas (Vendors and WD Contest) then I may have time to do it this year...but holding your breath would not be a good idea.
        perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Working...
        X