This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answer to the Missing NTLDR problem

NTLDR is a hidden system file in the main C:/ folder.

without it. you cant even boot. all you need to do is put a new one from any computer you have or wherever you find one into C:/ and it will boot. no need to reinstall. no need to do anything. NOTE: this tends to be a problem with pirated version of windows XP
    Join my new religion.

Meism. to you its youism. to my followers its Heism. to my persecuters it tends to be yallism.

Vitreal. Messiah, God, and Perpetrator of Meism

(Now taking applications for Appostles, Saints, and Of course Babylon Whores. If anyone is interested in the role of Moses we have an opening. We must lead our people free of Tyranny. If interested Send hate mail to Ramasesse [Bill Gates] and complain about Homogenization)

Originally posted by Vitreal
    NTLDR is a hidden system file in the main C:/ folder.

without it. you cant even boot. all you need to do is put a new one from any computer you have or wherever you find one into C:/ and it will boot. no need to reinstall. no need to do anything. NOTE: this tends to be a problem with pirated version of windows XP

Not big on understanding the whole LOCKED THREAD concept eh? For future reference, that means the moderators have decided to cease conversation on a topic. It doesn't mean start a new thread to continue the discussion.
    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Working...
    X