Actions worthy of a FREE DEFCON FOR LIFE pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actions worthy of a FREE DEFCON FOR LIFE pass

Personally I feel that if the powers that be catch the dude who intentionally keeps breaking the lawn lights, the catcher deserves a defcon pass for life.

In your opinons, what other heroic actions are worthy of a defcon pass for life?

Attending Con is a privilage, not a right.

DT bears the cost for the insurance and the additional overhead to make it all happen. Seems to me, whatever he thinks is worth a pass for life definitely IS.

If I were going to place money on who I thought would catch the useless tard(s) that destroy the AP property (and raise the risk that we'll get p&g'd from the AP), I'd bet on a Goon. For the years that I've been coming to Con I've never felt unsafe in the midst of thousands of intoxicated, hyperactive geeks. So, if DT were asking me I'd tell him that the Goons(tm), not just the shoulda/woulda/coulda been Goons, should get passes for life for what they do to keep it safe and fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ndexsrvr
      So, if DT were asking me I'd tell him that the Goons(tm), not just the shoulda/woulda/coulda been Goons, should get passes for life for what they do to keep it safe and fun.
      We already do, but thanks for the thought.
      .: Grifter :.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
        Personally I feel that if the powers that be catch the dude who intentionally keeps breaking the lawn lights, the catcher deserves a defcon pass for life.
        Its not one person, nor is it an organized group. Those lights are just badly placed. Sure, some people kick them over, but I've seen other people genuinely trip over them. The AP needs to go with some sort of flush lighting if they want the problem to go away. Periodicaly we've caught people intentionaly kicking them over, but I'd say its only 50% of the problem.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

I have tripped over them too, AFTER they are broken and hence lower to the ground. But they are GREEN! Hello!!!

Whoever shaves off Noid's beard in his sleep should get a free pass. :)

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
            Whoever shaves off Noid's beard in his sleep should get a free pass. :)
            I'll buy their pass for the rest of their life if they do it. This should work out great considering they should be alive for about, another 4 seconds.
            .: Grifter :.

Comment

Anyone who asks Chris to his face how to steal bandwidth on an open AP deserves a pass for life, at least both seconds of it.

I think that the woman who they found had a tumor after she cracked her head open last year deserves one.
              Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Hide a free pass between Flea's butt cheeks and whoever gets it, owns it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter
                  I'll buy their pass for the rest of their life if they do it. This should work out great considering they should be alive for about, another 4 seconds.

Scavenger Hunt list item?

Comment

whoever shaves off highwizard's beard when he's passed out should get a pass... and a beer :p
                    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

I'm not really sure what's worthy of a free pass. I think most of the good deeds are done by the goons, so if you see one, buy'em a beer or 4 (when they're not on duty)

Maybe if you develop a really good event to keep things fresh and new, then maybe that would deserve one, especially if you are the one in charge of it.
                      "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
                      - Neural's Godfather moment

Comment

Originally posted by converge
                        whoever shaves off highwizard's beard when he's passed out should get a pass... and a beer :p

The consequences of getting caught are having that beer rectally.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                          The consequences of getting caught are having that beer rectally.
                          HighWiz, did you think that maybe someone would do that just for the sure pleasure of having that done to them?
                          "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                            Scavenger Hunt list item?
                            Are you saying what I think you're saying? A scavenger hunt to end ALL scavenger hunts? The team that takes Noid's beard, I mean "wins" this year gets free passes for life?

Wake up Siviak, it's that time again....

-FRESHMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Neural
                              I'm not really sure what's worthy of a free pass. I think most of the good deeds are done by the goons, so if you see one, buy'em a beer or 4 (when they're not on duty)

Maybe if you develop a really good event to keep things fresh and new, then maybe that would deserve one, especially if you are the one in charge of it.

yeah.. buy the goons a beer! or two even..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X