This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Travelling

I live in rowlett, texas, i'm making arrangements with a friend to get to def con, it would be fun to travel with some peeps if anyone would want to meet up or what not. Oh yeah, this is my first time to goto def con ;).

Originally posted by TheDudeJeff
    I live in rowlett, texas, i'm making arrangements with a friend to get to def con, it would be fun to travel with some peeps if anyone would want to meet up or what not. Oh yeah, this is my first time to goto def con ;).
    We'll be leaving San Antonio on Monday afternoon to arrive in Vegas on Tuesday morning (we drive straight through). We will be driving back sometime late Monday morning to get back in the wee hours of Tuesday morning.
    the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Maybe we can arrange something. I personally would like to get there first day, and leave the latest possible... I've never been so i duno what to exspect, and i wanna have as many memories as possible from there.

Comment

im headin out from corpus christi, not sure if im gonna drive or fly yet though

Comment

Originally posted by TheDudeJeff
          Maybe we can arrange something. I personally would like to get there first day, and leave the latest possible... I've never been so i duno what to exspect, and i wanna have as many memories as possible from there.
          Technically, Defcon starts on Friday. You'll notice that we'll be getting in on Tuesday. Most people I know are there by Tuesday, and we use the pre-con time to do a little sightseeing and a lot of drinking.
          the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpus
            Technically, Defcon starts on Friday. You'll notice that we'll be getting in on Tuesday. Most people I know are there by Tuesday, and we use the pre-con time to do a little sightseeing and a lot of drinking.
            which friday are/were you referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by munx
              im headin out from corpus christi, not sure if im gonna drive or fly yet though
              yeah theres a 85% chance i'm going with someone who is driving, however flying there was also a possibility for me as well, not sure yet tho.

Comment

Working...
              X