Lake Mead Jet Ski rental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Mead Jet Ski rental

I havnt been to lake mead yet and decided that this trip would be a good time as ever. Want to rent a few jet ski's with some friends out on the lake. I understand that there are 5 marinas that line the lake, and some are close to vegas and others are as much as 2 hours away.

anyways my biggest concern is cost. I have google searched and found several places that do jet ski rentals but they all cost alot of money, as much as 250$ a day. Prob is we will not be out there for the whole day.

Anyone know if they do half day rates or hourly rates?

I'll have to give a few of the places a call to enquire.

Anyone else done this before?
    Livin it up in the digital metropolis known as Tokyo.
    Tokyo's 2600 web page: www.tokyo2600.com

if they do daily rentals, im almost positive they'll do hourly too. most of the time hourly averages between $50-80US... that does sound cool. what day you plan on doing that shit? fuck, just rent a fuckin small boat dude, do some skiing or something, haha.
    -encieno
    www.mirage.org
    encieno@aim

Comment

I suck at water skiing, but I could try it. I thought buzzing around the shores of lake mead in a jet ski would be pretty kewl :)

If i come down on Monday wouldnt mind doing that either Tuesday or Wednesday.

I wonder if the hard rock has anyone interesting playing while we are there.
      Livin it up in the digital metropolis known as Tokyo.
      Tokyo's 2600 web page: www.tokyo2600.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dented-Halo
        I wonder if the hard rock has anyone interesting playing while we are there.
        Definately NOT the hard rock, but the Double Down has been doing Punk Rock Bingo night every first Monday of the month.

One of the only places on earth that scares me!

Punk Rock Bingo

aGGona
        ....<>.....................................
        .....<I dont' want the world, I just want your half>

Comment

Working...
        X