Tokyo has a 2600 user group now! Next meeting this Friday April 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo has a 2600 user group now! Next meeting this Friday April 2nd

This is to let everyone know that not only is there a 2600 meeting tomorrow in Tokyo but there is now a dedicated 2600 user group up and running based outta Tokyo Japan.

We have been going strong since the beginning of the year. If you are in Tokyo or are ever in Tokyo during the first Friday of the month, come check us out! Feel free to post on the web site!

Tokyo 2600 Home Page

About 10-20 people show up on average. We meet at 6pm at the Linux Cafe in Akihabara, the tech town area of Tokyo... how very fitting :)

Thanks,

DH
    Livin it up in the digital metropolis known as Tokyo.
    Tokyo's 2600 web page: www.tokyo2600.com

Nice. I wish I still lived there. It would be interesting to see the mix of people. I lived there from '94-'98 and miss it greatly. You should put up an avatar and make an avatar badge, and I'll look for you at the Con. We can trade GaiJin war stories.
    Ya got no legs, don't come crawlin' to me.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeSchmuck
      Nice. I wish I still lived there. It would be interesting to see the mix of people. I lived there from '94-'98 and miss it greatly. You should put up an avatar and make an avatar badge, and I'll look for you at the Con. We can trade GaiJin war stories.
      hahaha awsome that'd be great. Ive been here for over a hear now.

So far all the people in attendence local gaijins and peeps from yokosuka/yokota bases.

Comment

I was stationed on Yokosuka during my stay there. I lived in Kurihama, right next to the ferry that goes to Chiba. I don't know how familiar you are, after being there for a year, but I saw Japan from top to bottom and I'd be happy to give you any info/tips you need. Definately look for me at the con so we can rap.
        Ya got no legs, don't come crawlin' to me.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeSchmuck
          I was stationed on Yokosuka during my stay there. I lived in Kurihama, right next to the ferry that goes to Chiba. I don't know how familiar you are, after being there for a year, but I saw Japan from top to bottom and I'd be happy to give you any info/tips you need. Definately look for me at the con so we can rap.
          Thats awsome dude. Yah I have been to a few other places in Japan, from Fukuoka to Sendai but that is about it. Havnt seen Kyoto yet. And only stayed briefly in Osaka for a day.

We'll definitly have to get together and share war storries over some biru. :D

Comment

We are meeting this Friday May 7th. Same bat cave, same bat time.

Comment

Working...
            X