X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netware 5 or 6

Hey, IM a Amature Hacker and i kinda need some help
    Its my School Computers. they use Netware 5 or 6 not sure but was wondering how to gain Admin from a non admin account. and gain admin rites.

(Im not using this to break into our school secerity no. its for a test. lol. to see if i desereve Computer Admin for the year and so on)

go to school for a while. learn how to admin in an NW environment. get a job as the admin at your school and then set the password to whatever you want
    - fhqwhgads

Comment

Originally posted by Omin
      Hey, IM a Amature Hacker and i kinda need some help
      Its my School Computers. they use Netware 5 or 6 not sure but was wondering how to gain Admin from a non admin account. and gain admin rites.

d00d...oyu toally cummed 2 teh rite place!

It'5 like ub3r easy. I don't want to post it h3r3 though...like my f0lk5 mite be watchin & i d0n'7 want dem 2 no that I no how 2 h@ck duh planet.

Send me a message on AIM and i'll give u the inf0z lol. My SN is FuzzyBear69
      perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by LiteHedded

go to school for a while. learn how to admin in an NW environment. get a job as the admin at your school and then set the password to whatever you want
        lol i am in that school.. but need to find out how to get admin from a student's side account etc.

something like that. hard to explain. mostly like increaes space size

Comment

Originally posted by Omin
          lol i am in that school.. but need to find out how to get admin from a student's side account etc.

something like that. hard to explain. mostly like increaes space size

Man...I am trying to decide...Ban? Or Ban and one way ticket to Fucktard Hall. Maybe I'll start a poll.

Comment

Did you guys know the word gullible is not in the dictionary?

Got this PM from Omin:

AIM?
            Omin

You have msn ?

Comment

Working...
            X