SushiCon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SushiCon!

Godminusone and myself have decided to attempt to put the hurt on a poor unsuspecting restaurant offering all you can eat sushi for under $24 an hour. (Poor bastards.. they won't know what hit them.) Thus came the concept of SushiCon! Come one, come all, let us pillage the place like locust!

Where: All You Can Eat Sushi, 2625 E. Tropicana Ave
    When: (Under debate.. see poll and vote)

Everything is subject to change, especially if better suggestions for places to eat are brought up. Folks that know the area better than us please provide input/suggestions. Post here, and/or contact myself or Godminusone for info and to let us know if you are going to make it. (We will probably have to reserve a table/room/etc.

*Note* The date is now modified to Wed, 28 to avoid conflict with the Toxic BBQ. Stay tuned, this is more mass confusion than father's day in a trailer park! :p

**Update** Sunday is looking better and better...
    Wed night, 8PM
    30.61%
    Sunday night, 7PM
    69.39%
    Last edited by Gadsden; May 20, 2004, 12:56.
    Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Dude, I am totally into this idea....except....the Unofficial Def-Con Toxic BBQ is that night at 6:PM at Sunset park. Different day?

http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?t=3647
    http://toxicbbq.lostboxen.net/
    Ya got no legs, don't come crawlin' to me.

Comment

Awesome! I for one will certainly be there. All you can eat sushi is completely insane... last time I had it I puked up halfway through just to make room for more sushi!
      45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
      45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
      [ redacted ]

Comment

Originally posted by bascule
        Awesome! I for one will certainly be there. All you can eat sushi is completely insane... last time I had it I puked up halfway through just to make room for more sushi!
        /me reminds himself to NOT sit next to Bascule when he starts getting full..

Yes, I just realized that sushicon DOES conflict with the toxic bbq.. and since I have been hoping for both for a couple years, we will need to move sushicon. We are looking at Wed. night or sunday night. Any suggestions?

Comment

Lookin' for Sunday. C'mon Sunday.

Talk about puttin' the hurt on 'em. I lived in Japan for over four years. I can knock down some sushi. BRING IT!
          Ya got no legs, don't come crawlin' to me.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeSchmuck
            Lookin' for Sunday. C'mon Sunday.

Talk about puttin' the hurt on 'em. I lived in Japan for over four years. I can knock down some sushi. BRING IT!
            We can always hit it again Sunday if the majority votes for Wed. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by che
              We can always hit it again Sunday if the majority votes for Wed. ;)
              Thats assuming they dont go out of business first.

Comment

Originally posted by che
                /me reminds himself to NOT sit next to Bascule when he starts getting full..

Yes, I just realized that sushicon DOES conflict with the toxic bbq.. and since I have been hoping for both for a couple years, we will need to move sushicon. We are looking at Wed. night or sunday night. Any suggestions?
                Che dear, you have a conflict Wed. night. That's why we moved the BBQ to Thurs. night.
                the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpus
                  Che dear, you have a conflict Wed. night. That's why we moved the BBQ to Thurs. night.

Well sunday should be good for everyone then. It's not liking he's missing anything big, since poolcon was teh suck last year.

Comment

Originally posted by octalpus
                    Do you mean OctalCon? I thought that was Tuesday night!!! (Holy shit... now I'M confused.. )

Comment

Originally posted by che
                      Do you mean OctalCon? I thought that was Tuesday night!!! (Holy shit... now I'M confused.. )
                      Quarks is Tuesday, OctalCon is Wed. Toxic BBQ is Thursday, Friday begins the Con and Friday night is the Forum Meet....

Sunday the Con wraps up. Sunday night is SushiCon

Comment

And Saturday night.. no sane person would try to schedule something for... that's just part of the void. Poolcon was bust by the time I got there, though a few of us took a chillout session back at the St Tropez pool.. that was fun and a break from teh chaos
                        if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

At this rate we'll have to cancel Defcon to make room for the food events.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                            At this rate we'll have to cancel Defcon to make room for the food events.
                            You're just mad because no-one wants you to come to quarks!

Comment

No I am just surprised no one will voluntarily leave quarks to come get me at the airport.

Comment

Working...
                              X