This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to share a room in vagas...

Hey im flying down from toronto and i was wondering if i could get a hotel with a group of ppl cuz after the plane tickets and addmission fee i've little cash left. Thinking about splitting room costs by like 5 or something.
    Software comes and goes, but hardware stays eternal...

Hey! You said Toronto!!!!!! This is good. I'd be willing to help you out, but as a last resort. That is, if you can't find ANYONE. Then my best friend and I wouldn't mind hosting you and a few of your friends, just as long as you buy us pizza every night or something. Furthermore, could anyone inform me as to whether or not ALL Monarch rooms have 2 rooms? I've heard on tripadvisor that some monarchs don't have 2 rooms. If we have a 2 room place, my friend (whose female, heh heh heh) and I would not mind hosting you guys at all.
    Last edited by phobal; May 23, 2004, 13:57.

Comment

If you go to the ap's web site you can look at the room specks for the monarch class rooms and their layouts
      All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not. -Tyler Durden: Fight Club

Comment

Originally posted by Nibowin
        If you go to the ap's web site you can look at the room specks for the monarch class rooms and their layouts
        refer to the following quote from post #2:
        Originally posted by phobal
        I've heard on tripadvisor that some monarchs don't have 2 rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by phobal
          refer to the following quote from post #2:
          I can confirm that some have two and some have one big open room. For anyone curious just remember the two rooms we rushed last year...

Example: Ck3k and TwinVega's room was a two room. The bible guys (first floor open window) was a single big room (if I remember correctly).

So as far as I know, yes there are two types.

Comment

MMMmmm... room-rushes...
            “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

Working...
            X