This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas to Defcon leaving 7/29

Anyone heading from Big D? I would like to leave as early as possible on the 29th or at least after 10pm on the 28th. Also I have not arranged a place to stay I am willing to pay for floor space or couch space if I can kind find such a cooshy gig.

Let me know,
    gregory
    XXX-XXX-XXXX
    http://www.texastechie.com
    Last edited by octalpus; May 24, 2004, 10:44.

Leaving from Big D

I live in Wylie and I plan on going to Defcon. Not sure when I'm leaving. Are you driving or do you need a ride? Please email me @ frank_jarrett@hotmail.com
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    -Homer Simpson

Comment

Looking for group travel

Normally I have 3-5 people from San Antonio traveling with me, it looks to be alot smaller this year.. I already have a room at Alexis reserved for the nights 29-31

At the moment it looks like I have plenty room, and if I dont find more people to travel with, I'll probably be looking for another group to travel with.

So... email me, Syntax@Tx2600.com
      Email me a phone number or something, maybe we can get something put together.

Comment

Originally posted by gregory13
        Anyone heading from Big D? I would like to leave as early as possible on the 29th or at least after 10pm on the 28th. Also I have not arranged a place to stay I am willing to pay for floor space or couch space if I can kind find such a cooshy gig.

Let me know,
        gregory
        XXX-XXX-XXXX
        http://www.texastechie.com
        Oh god.. Who in their right mind posts their phone number on the Defcon Forums?
        Last edited by octalpus; May 24, 2004, 10:44.

Comment

Someone who hates the owner of that number!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
            Someone who hates the owner of that number!
            or someone who is new and is seemingly desperate to find a ride out there since plans have fallen through!!

*oops

Comment

I'd recommend editing your phone out of your post and placing an email address instead.

Without analyzing it a lot, it appears that there are a number of people who could meet up and caravan to LV from TX (from the first three threads of this post alone).
              “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

I edited out the phone number because I was feeling kind. If he does it again, he's going to have to deal with the consequences himself.
                the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpus
                  I edited out the phone number because I was feeling kind. If he does it again, he's going to have to deal with the consequences himself.
                  THANX B*tch ;-D

*sorrycouldntresist

Comment

THANX B*tch ;-D

*sorrycouldntresist
                    Oh no, you did not just call her a Bitch did you?

Get it right, bitch, she's not A bitch, she's THE Bitch.

Comment

THANX B*tch ;-D

Originally posted by highwizard

Octalpus is the "Official Forum Bitch", both of you get right before all hell breaks lose.

We love you OP ;)
                      "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

Frank the fearless leader

SO it looks like me and Frank are heading out Thursday the 29th and blazing through the night. I would LOVE for the guy from San Antonio to swing up to Dallas for the trip out .... the more the merrier. I am just amazed at how quick it is comming together.

kewl

Comment

SO it looks like me and Frank are heading out Thursday the 29th and blazing through the night. I would LOVE for the guy from San Antonio to swing up to Dallas for the trip out .... the more the merrier. I am just amazed at how quick it is comming together.

kewl
                          I think Im riding with Kryonic, but I have referred another Guy from san Antonio, Twigs, he should be emailing guile about a ride.. I still have room in my room though.

Yeah, I asked someone to email me a phone number, no post it.. Posting personal information on here isnt advisable.. I was hesitent to post my email address..
                          Last edited by [Syntax]; May 24, 2004, 21:42.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard

And that MS. BITCH for him!!!
                            the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by [Syntax]
                              I think Im riding with Kryonic, but I have referred another Guy from san Antonio, Twigs, he should be emailing guile about a ride.. I still have room in my room though.
                              Understood. glad to know there is a room to be had----- and it will be GREATLY apreciated--even if it doesnt get used to often :-D

g

Comment

Working...
                              X