LayerOne Pre-Reg is Closed, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LayerOne Pre-Reg is Closed, but...

Yup, pre-registration for LayerOne is now closed. You can still attend, we have room, but the cost is now 50 bucks and its payable at the door. However, the hotel was nice enough to extend their LayerOne room rate for another few days. Normally their rooms are something like 189 a night, but if you book through us (http://layerone.info), they are 109 a night. That rate is valid Thursday June 10th through Sunday June 14.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Late update!

Online registration has ended, but the discounted rooms are still available through June 9th. Call the Westin directly at 310.216.5858 and mention LayerOne to receive the discount rate of $109 night, a $60 savings over the standard rate. Rooms sleep four, which works out at a bit under $30/night per person. Book now and preserve your booze fund.

Comment

Originally posted by 0versight
      good lord 109 a night, in LA?
      Yep. It's also a three-star, so that's not a bad deal at all - especially considering the rooms can sleep four. If you're splitting it between four people, that's less than $30/head per night.

How is the hotel anyway? I saw the pictures but uh, didnt see everything.
      It's really rather nice. I'd suggest you look at the remainder of the photos and also browse the Westin's site for the hotel.

Im going but not gonna stay at any hotel. 5 people on the staff? http://layerone.info/?id=staff I hope you guys have mor than that.
      No, we're using the Defcon model - all the people that are listed on the Defcon Goons page are all the staff that make Defcon happen, period.

(Note: that was a joke. Yes, there are more than 5 people on staff; what you saw were the core staff.)

Comment

I'll be the guy in the black t-shirt.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

I'll be the guy with the camera.

Comment

I'll be the guy with the black mask and goggles on.....

...my hat.

Oh, and all of the out-of-towners following me en-masse to In-and-Out. :)
            Ya got no legs, don't come crawlin' to me.

Comment

I'll be wearing pants. Most of the time.

Comment

Working...
              X