• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lpcon Faq...

Hey all,

Please review the FAQ here:

http://www.securitytribe.com/~kaigot.../LPCONFAQ.html

If you still have questions, post them in here and I will answer them as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Kai

Schedules/experience questions

I noticed you mentioned dealing with people who are entering the robotics stuff, just don't forget the TCP/IP embed event either....I'm signing up for that and would not want to miss it.

You say in the FAQ that you don't need much experience. Is this TRULY the case? (I'd hate to waste people's time, I've got my own picks, but am FAR FAR from any level of skill that would allow me to use numbers for letters to describe it. ;)

I take it from reading the faq that the two contests are geared at the different skill levels, is this correct? (ie 1337 = ob. course, +++ = regular competition)?

LosT

Comment

Originally posted by LosT
      I noticed you mentioned dealing with people who are entering the robotics stuff, just don't forget the TCP/IP embed event either....I'm signing up for that and would not want to miss it.

You say in the FAQ that you don't need much experience. Is this TRULY the case? (I'd hate to waste people's time, I've got my own picks, but am FAR FAR from any level of skill that would allow me to use numbers for letters to describe it. ;)

I take it from reading the faq that the two contests are geared at the different skill levels, is this correct? (ie 1337 = ob. course, +++ = regular competition)?

LosT
      That's pretty much the gist of it.

The main competition will be almost exactly like last year. The locks will be pretty simple, and their is a 15 minute time limit.

Kai

Comment

Working...
      X