Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last year I reserved 4 rooms, this year I forgot. whups.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last year I reserved 4 rooms, this year I forgot. whups.

Have a spare room? I'll take it...

Last year, I was looking until nearly the last week to find someone who wanted to take the 4th room from me - but everyone was only looking for couch space. bah.

This year, I'm hoping someone was as bad at guessing how many friends of theirs are attending as I was. :)

If anyone who finds they unfortunately can't attend, or ends up with an extra room reservation, contact me. I'll happily take it off your hands in whatever manner the Alexis requires for a transfer (aka, taking it off your card, and I'll put it on mine.)

To thank you for the extra effort this would take, I'll do a little dance. dancey dancey!

Or I'll send chocolate. or a polaroid of my boob. Maybe. maybe a chocolate boob. or something else amusing. maybe a LIVE BOOB IN CHOCOLATE.

Here's a picture of my rabbit with a wireless card on its head.

http://people.freebsd.org/~wpaul/Nasuro_card.jpg

- ceren@magnesium.net
    Attached Files

Same Boat

I didn't get around to trying to reserve a room this year until memorial weekend. Big mistake. :( So now I too am looking for anyone with an extra room. I'm afraid not too many people would care to see a poloroid of my chest, but if there is something else you want in exchange, just ask. ;)

Comment

This, right now, is the BEST time to negotiate. For DC9 I drove and had a guy pay all my gas. Right now I have three people fighting over my couch. :>

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
        This, right now, is the BEST time to negotiate. For DC9 I drove and had a guy pay all my gas. Right now I have three people fighting over my couch. :>

I suppose I'm in the same boat, let me know if any of you guys got anything - couch, room, etc, thanks.
        When you draw first blood you can't stop this fight
        For my own piece of mind - I'm going to
        Tear your fucking eyes out
        Rip your fucking flesh off
        Beat you till you're just a fucking lifeless carcass
        Fuck you and your progress
        Watch me fucking regress
        You were meant to take the fall - now you're nothing
        Payback's a bitch motherfucker!

Slayer - Payback

Comment

Is it a blood match or best offer?

Comment

yeah, i have a shitload of rooms to dick around with, just like everyone else!

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
              Is it a blood match or best offer?
              Well cash is boring unless it is an obscene offer. It's interesting to see how original some folks can be. :>

Comment

Well cash is boring unless it is an obscene offer. It's interesting to see how original some folks can be. :>
                Mud Wrestling?

Comment

If I staple a picture of a boob to a dollar bill, does that make it an obscene offer of cash?

I can't believe I had so much damn trouble getting rid of my extra room last year.

Comment

Highwiz, we'll watch for you on America's Funniest Homo Videos.

Comment

Originally posted by SrphicDvl
                      Have a spare room? I'll take it...

Last year, I was looking until nearly the last week to find someone who wanted to take the 4th room from me - but everyone was only looking for couch space. bah.
                      WOW.. that is cool of you.. no shit.. you kick ass!

This year, I'm hoping someone was as bad at guessing how many friends of theirs are attending as I was. :)
                      Nope.. I always have "a few" friends show up for DefCon....

If anyone who finds they unfortunately can't attend, or ends up with an extra room reservation, contact me. I'll happily take it off your hands in whatever manner the Alexis requires for a transfer (aka, taking it off your card, and I'll put it on mine.)
                      You know what WOULD be cool... if someone had a friend.. that knew a bunch of people that were comming into Vegas for DefCon and knew about a few open rooms at the AP with trustworthy... it would be cool because then you could just call him and ask him.. that would rock.... you could just like get his number from some of the people you both know and call him.. or even just PM him and get it that way................... do you see where I am going with this???

To thank you for the extra effort this would take, I'll do a little dance. dancey dancey!
                      not that I would ever turn down a dance from you my little mermaid but you wouldn't have to...

Or I'll send chocolate. or a polaroid of my boob. Maybe. maybe a chocolate boob. or something else amusing. maybe a LIVE BOOB IN CHOCOLATE.
                      mmmmmmm.... chocolate boobs.. my favorite
                      Last edited by Siviak; June 14, 2004, 22:50.
                      If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

You know what WOULD be cool... if someone had a friend.. that knew a bunch of people that were comming into Vegas for DefCon and knew about a few open rooms at the AP with trustworthy... it would be cool because then you could just call him and ask him.. that would rock.... you could just like get his number from some of the people you both know and call him.. or even just PM him and get it that way...................
                        :( too bad I don't know anybody like that; it sure would rock... :p
                        (and here I thought there were no open rooms at the AP right now...)

Comment

Working...
                        X