This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (host\hospital)ility supplies

so since im definately not planning on blacking out alone, call out your poison and help me with me shopping list...

already considering:

ice101
    ouzo
    jaeger (how could we not)

-goathead
    ftp.yourmomandagoat.com:666 (b0gus)

and after pulling the trigger i find that i have posted to the wrong forum. wtf, ride share and room share people need booze too right??
    Last edited by goathead; June 11, 2004, 14:58. Reason: m3, 1d10t
    If a chicken and a half, can lay an egg and a half, in a day and a half... how long would it take a monkey, with a wooden leg, to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Originally posted by goathead
    so since im definately not planning on blacking out alone, call out your poison and help me with me shopping list...

already considering:

ice101
    ouzo
    jaeger (how could we not)
    Wild Turkey is always good.

and after pulling the trigger i find that i have posted to the wrong forum. wtf, ride share and room share people need booze too right??
    Everyone* needs booze, so yes.

*Um, unless your under the age of 21, then your not suppose to be drinking.*
    Last edited by lil_freak; June 11, 2004, 15:31. Reason: Needed to add some text.
    "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

wild turkey is a hair grower!

WiildTuurkey, putting hair where it should not be. lol.

some of my friends here in 360 suggested both 100% aguave tequila and _qty_ of pedialite for the alc poisoning. others suggested brownies. that could work... sleeep off the hangover.

nearing a binge

goatsgonewild
      (effin bleet)
      If a chicken and a half, can lay an egg and a half, in a day and a half... how long would it take a monkey, with a wooden leg, to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Comment

WiildTuurkey, putting hair where it should not be. lol.
        I hope it doesn't

That would be bad seeing as how I'm a girl and all.
        "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

This implies we're all invited to partake of your supplies. Don't forget to post your room number so that we can all stop by :D
          Don't worry, the admins take care of moving misfired posts to where they belong...
          Originally posted by lil_freak
          That would be bad seeing as how I'm a girl and all.
          There's convenient thread you can use to demonstrate this...
          Last edited by spahkle; June 11, 2004, 22:34.
          “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

Gimmie an equal amount of vodka, cranberry juice and red bull in a camel back and I'm your slave for the weekend (at least as long as my memory blanks out anyways)

Ice is a constant nessecity, the ice machines are constantly empty.

I remember last year I got respect because I stopped off at an Albertsons and grabbed a big bag of plastic beer glasses.
            Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

booze dispensation

Originally posted by spahkle
              This implies we're all invited to partake of your supplies. Don't forget to post your room number so that we can all stop by :D

Don't worry, the admins take care of moving misfired posts to where they belong...

There's convenient thread you can use to demonstrate this...

Its all good man, Im willing to share till its gone. Dont have a room yet, but working on it.

cheers,

goats

maybe i should just pack the backpack full and dispense on the go...
              Last edited by goathead; June 12, 2004, 03:36. Reason: drunk

Comment

Working...
              X