This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split A Room For Tuesday & Wed Night

Lets try this again, I posted and got 2 replies, and none on the thread from a week ago.

I'm arriving on tuesday sometime, I dont have a room yet, but Im looking to share a room with someone tues and wed night. My group wont be arriving until thursday.

I havent reserved the room yet, so Id be willing to split it, anywhere someone wants to stay.. if you need someone to split a room with drop a line, or send me a message.

i think when no one replies, it means they're not intersted in sharing their room. it's nothing personal, just the reality of the situation. instead of initiating a thread every week, book a room.

Comment

Originally posted by [Syntax]
      Lets try this again, I posted and got 2 replies, and none on the thread from a week ago.

I'm arriving on tuesday sometime, I dont have a room yet, but Im looking to share a room with someone tues and wed night. My group wont be arriving until thursday.

I havent reserved the room yet, so Id be willing to split it, anywhere someone wants to stay.. if you need someone to split a room with drop a line, or send me a message.

I have a room with extra space, but I am sorry to say that you don't meet the cuteness factor.

Comment

Originally posted by phobal
        i think when no one replies, it means they're not intersted in sharing their room... instead of initiating a thread every week, book a room.
        In light of the increased traffic/new members that occur the last two months before con, it would be a good idea for him to post back to his original topic so that it was brought to the top of the list for these new members to see.
        “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

Originally posted by spahkle
          In light of the increased traffic/new members that occur the last two months before con, it would be a good idea for him to post back to his original topic so that it was brought to the top of the list for these new members to see.
          Ok, well Im not one to participate in forums all the time, so the thought of posting back to my original post to get it moved back up didnt occur.

and this post generated some more contacts. I actually got in contact with someone locally. So it wasnt a complete waste.

You guys are just too pessimistic. Always gotta be negative about things.

Comment

50/50 chance I will have an available bed, 100% chance I will have a couch. Is there a 100% chance you will have cash? :D

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
              50/50 chance I will have an available bed, 100% chance I will have a couch. Is there a 100% chance you will have cash? :D
              How much cash for the spoon space in your bed?
              Yes I'm back bitch!

And darker than ever

Comment

Originally posted by Kry0NiK
                How much cash for the spoon space in your bed?
                There aren't enough commas in the world to put in the number I'd want.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                  There aren't enough commas in the world to put in the number I'd want.
                  Even for something with boobs and puts out?
                  Yes I'm back bitch!

And darker than ever

Comment

Originally posted by Kry0NiK
                    Even for something with boobs and puts out?
                    This is Defcon. Your statement does not imply "female."

Comment

Working...
                    X