StripperCon?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StripperCon?!?

Any idea who has the franchise on StripperCon this year?
    Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Originally posted by erehwon

This years sponsors for strippercon will be nmap and port 25. The haxxxor girls will be peddling their volume 2 DVD for 60, bj's for 40 and a lapdance for 20. Bring your jacksons and amoxicillin.
    Yes I'm back bitch!

And darker than ever

Comment

I'll be there to remind the h4xxx0r girls that they're ugly bitches who should keep their clothes on for the good of humanity
      45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
      45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
      [ redacted ]

Comment

You serious? this type of stuff goes down? werid....

-xChris
        -Christopher

Comment

Originally posted by xChris

-xChris
          Dude, it's a joke. I have heard tales of Defcons past though.

Al
          "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

Yes, none of this type of behavior has EVER happened at Defcon EVER before. Don't believe these nasty rumours. Strippers are never at the AP, there is no such thing as "Haxxxor girls" and people don't get thrown in the pool (ever).

In fact, I hear that Defcon is cancelled yet again this year due to $ludicrous_unbelievable_rumour and the next time it happens it will be in $bfe.
            “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

Bad Kitty anyone?

jackalope :D
              ======================================
              DJ Jackalope
              dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
              ======================================

Comment

Originally posted by bascule
                I'll be there to remind the h4xxx0r girls that they're ugly bitches who should keep their clothes on for the good of humanity
                Oh shit what a joke they were, did anyone hear the story of the guy that asked them to sign a blank DVD-R. If not here it is, quite comical.

To read the part about the DVD-R it starts with "So my beloved Clayton...." on the 16th paragraph, the entire reveiw is good but I found that part to be quite funny.
                If there is a Church of WiFi, then this is it's !

Comment

Originally posted by xChris

-xChris
                  give some horny dorky girls some beer, whooooeeee! donnie? [joke of the month right there]

Comment

Originally posted by phobal
                    give some horny dorky girls some beer
                    ummmm... no
                    While heavy drinking does occur, the HaXXXor girls were a new (and hopefully non-repeating) phenom of Defcon 11. Honestly, the only way to grasp understand that horrifying reality was to be there.
                    “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

Heh, I don't want to step on anyones toes, I'm trying to score top talent when they are in town for Defcon.

You have me in total agreement with the rest of the posters, the HaXX0r girls were fugly, I would have left that action at the Greyhound Bus station, not made a DVD around it.

Some years StripperCon's weren't all that bad, I know few good business deals were done at the StripperCon @ DC6, but one year it was REALLY bad and many wanted their money back and were willing to beat their refund out of the organizers.

The original Bad Kitty is a grade school teacher?!? and I don't think last's year Kitty will be coming back, worse case, one option I could consider is getting one of those football field long limousines and run something offsite. :)
                      Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

Seems to me that decision of who to hire should go to someone who has seen nudity before, preferably more than once. Whoever thought the haxxor chicks were hot really must have been a virgin, blind, or both. Quality, man, quality!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                          Seems to me that decision of who to hire should go to someone who has seen nudity before, preferably more than once. Whoever thought the haxxor chicks were hot really must have been a virgin, blind, or both. Quality, man, quality!
                          Amen!

BTW, anyone coming up early so we can hit the strip club! Or could be durring con, just thought it would be cool to go as a big group!
                          If there is a Church of WiFi, then this is it's !

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                            Whoever thought the haxxor chicks were hot really must have been a virgin, blind, or both. Quality man, quality!
                            Exactly what im thinking ASTcell! You can join me when I go in search of a quality man-stripper.

Comment

Originally posted by erehwon
                              Can we take that as you volunteering to take this event on?

Originally posted by pezz
                              Exactly what im thinking ASTcell! You can join me when I go in search of a quality man-stripper.
                              Pezz is brining male-strippers? Woohoo!

Comment

Working...
                              X