Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need a ride/room

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We need a ride/room

    I havent gotten all the details yet but concievably me and my friend need a ride and a room :) We have money.

    Is ANYONE leaving from Massachusetts?

    Email me with more info

    dearsergio123@netscape.net

  • #2
    Originally posted by Dear Sergio
    I havent gotten all the details yet but concievably me and my friend need a ride and a room :) We have money.

    Is ANYONE leaving from Massachusetts?

    Email me with more info

    dearsergio123@netscape.net

    If you have money, you should fly. Coming from Mass. it would be cheaper to fly.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by highwizard
      If you have money, you should fly. Coming from Mass. it would be cheaper to fly.

      Yeah, I did my homework. It would be cheaper to fly. But, do they have any rooms left?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Dear Sergio
        Yeah, I did my homework. It would be cheaper to fly. But, do they have any rooms left?
        Not at the Alexis Park itself. They've been sold out for a while. Either A) Look for somewhere to crash (share a room with someone who already has one). Or get a room at a nearby hotel (it is vegas!).

        Comment

        Working...
        X