DEF CON 12 [UNOFFICIAL] SushiCon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEF CON 12 [UNOFFICIAL] SushiCon

Ok folks.. Godminusone and I are getting sushicon rolling.. let us know if you plan on attending!

Where: Here!

When: 7PM, at the above location. We will be meeting in the lounge of the AP around 6:30 to share cabs, or you can just meet us there.

Please hit the poll if you are going so we will know how many to reserve for!
    :)
    Yes! Count me in and reserve a place for me!
    76.92%
    No.. I am a dumbass that could not resist pushing a button..
    23.08%

The poll is expired.

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

..Love Sushi...although an all you can eat sushi joint sounds a little scarey. Have you been there before?

Comment

Originally posted by che
      Ok folks.. Godminusone and I are getting sushicon rolling.. let us know if you plan on attending!

When: 7PM, at the above location. We will be meeting in the lounge of the AP around 6:30 to share cabs, or you can just meet us there.

I'm hoping I'm blind and just overlooked it, but what is the DATE of the event?
      “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

Originally posted by spahkle
        I'm hoping I'm blind and just overlooked it, but what is the DATE of the event?
        I think they decided it was going to be on Sunday in this thread.

[Edit: Added content below here]

Yep. Post 43 from che.

Comment

Sunday night

Originally posted by TheCotMan
          I think they decided it was going to be on Sunday in this thread.

[Edit: Added content below here]

Yep. Post 43 from che.
          You are correct CotMan, I fucked up and forgot to mention that in this thread. It will take place Sunday night. Thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

I wil be there with bells on.. yippie!!!

that would not be ok..

HHAHA

/domo aregato Mr. Robato

Comment

Originally posted by the_afroman
              I wil be there with bells on.. yippie!!!

that would not be ok..

HHAHA

/domo aregato Mr. Robato
              Then please add your name to the above list (the poll). We need a general idea of how many to reserve for.

Comment

Damn thats expensive.

There are other all you can shops in town here for alot less.
                ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(_HAX0R_)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
                Active matrix, man. A million psychedelic colors. Man, baby, sweet, ooo!

Comment

Hey I voted yes but I also need you too reserve me 2 more spots as well I have guests who aren't on this board..

Thanks!
                  -------

Frak

Comment

I'll go, but I'm not too sure I'll try everything. I also need to confirm for the tag along as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hax0r
                      There are other all you can shops in town here for alot less.
                      Links are always welcome. I am not opposed to changing locations if we can find a better place.. but we are going to have to find one PDQ. This place Could be an alternative. Thoughts?
                      Last edited by Gadsden; July 20, 2004, 15:19. Reason: More fucking options.

Comment

i look forward to it

i love sushi and would really dig attending.

question: how long of an evening do you think we'd make of this? since it's an all you can eat, i could see some people staying there for quite a while. however, one of the reasons i like to book my room at the alexis until monday is for the raging parties that erupt that evening when people realize how much liquor they have left which can't go with them on the plane.

what would you estimate for time/transportation situation? if we go as a group i guess it's possible that i could always take a cab back if i want to bounce after only an hour or so of sushi... because, lord knows there's nothing better to lay down on top of a load of seafood than glasses of whisky. :)
                        Last edited by Deviant Ollam; July 25, 2004, 15:59.
                        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
                        - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam
                          i love sushi and would really dig attending.

question: how long of an evening do you think we'd make of this? since it's an all you can eat, i could see some people staying there for quite a while. however, one of the reasons i like to book my room at the alexis until monday is for the raging parties that erupt that evening when people realize how much liquor they have left which can't go with them on the plane.

what would estimate is the transportation situation? if we go as a group i guess it's possible that i could always take a cab back if i want to bounce after only an hour or so of sushi... because, lord knows there's nothing better to lay down on top of a load of seafood than numerous glasses of whisky. :)

The place charges by the hour, so I plan on getting away from the table in 59 min, 59 sec. After that, who the hell knows. I figure we will do the tourist thing, etc.

Comment

sushicon

Originally posted by che

please count me in as well!

Comment

Working...
                            X