Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one coming from atlanta

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any one coming from atlanta

    Just looking for any one thats coming from atlanta for a room and ride share








    I see the moon and the moon see's me

    Please moon don't you tell on me..........
    Last edited by $amb0; July 8, 2004, 08:20.
    $amb0

  • #2
    Originally posted by $amb0
    Just looking for any one thats coming from atlanta for a room and ride share .

    This post refers to someone who is flying thru atlanta!

    http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.p...hlight=Atlanta

    Comment


    • #3
      lets meet up

      Originally posted by highwizard
      This post refers to someone who is flying thru atlanta!

      http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.p...hlight=Atlanta

      Its so f up that we can't have these convention more than once a year, its not everyday you meet people like yourself and I...............
      $amb0

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by $amb0
        Its so f up that we can't have these convention more than once a year, its not everyday you meet people like yourself and I...............

        Apparently you haven't checked this:

        http://www.defcon.org/html/links/other-conventions.html


        There are plenty of Cons.....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by $amb0
          Its so f up that we can't have these convention more than once a year, its not everyday you meet people like yourself and I...............
          It's probably a lot more common than you might think.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm here to learn,

            Originally posted by skroo
            It's probably a lot more common than you might think.
            we'll i guess i should have done a little more research on the different cons, ingorance is blind the first time.....



            "time fly's by puffing on lie's, hopeing that it get's you high"
            $amb0

            Comment


            • #7
              Atlanta drive to Vegas.

              Im about 2 hours away from atlanta, if you want to meet me out here, and leave with me, then I would be more than happy to have you come with me. If you need a place to stay, I can have that arranged for a small cost, a friend of mine that is also going to defcon lives out there, so let me know.

              Andy - 773-818-5952
              __________________________
              Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." -- Thomas Jefferson

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by beahacker.com
                Im about 2 hours away from atlanta, if you want to meet me out here, and leave with me, then I would be more than happy to have you come with me. If you need a place to stay, I can have that arranged for a small cost, a friend of mine that is also going to defcon lives out there, so let me know.

                Andy - XXX-XXX-XXXX

                Yes, ok.. I think you should Edit your post not to include your phone number.. What kind of forum do you think were on here, bucko?


                After reading your website I would hope many people would call you and you would be put on many tele-marketers list: 773-818-5952
                Last edited by highwizard; July 15, 2004, 21:42. Reason: Read your website

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by highwizard
                  After reading your website I would hope many people would call you and you would be put on many tele-marketers list: 773-818-5952
                  This forum has a really nifty feature. Perhaps you've heard of it; it's called 'Search'. Had you used it, you'd've found such nuggets as this, where the bored and angry make life better for themselves. I mean, really... What were you thinking?
                  Last edited by skroo; July 16, 2004, 00:06. Reason: Piss-poor punctuation; lack of alliteration.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by beahacker.com
                    Im about 2 hours away from atlanta, if you want to meet me out here, and leave with me, then I would be more than happy to have you come with me. If you need a place to stay, I can have that arranged for a small cost, a friend of mine that is also going to defcon lives out there, so let me know.

                    Andy - 773-818-5952
                    I was going to be nice and edit out all the mentions of your phone number. Then I clicked your weblink. After seeing that, I figured I'd rather just quote that number again, in case anyone missed it.

                    I now have a new phone number to use when signing up for magazines.
                    the fresh princess of 1338

                    What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I do not want to be the messenger who delivers bad news (as we all know what happens to these messengers) but this is just clever SPAM.

                      Go back to the website again. The number published is the SAME number that appears on the website for making purchases over the phone.

                      The Google cache will highlight this number if you want to see it at the top right

                      Our replication of this number in all of these posts could be considered a layer 8 exploit against us, as we become the tool of marketing for his/her business.

                      Sorry to provide this bad news. :-/

                      I think a better solution would be to (I deleted this text myself before I posted it, as it would be against the rules) (heh heh)

                      Seriously, just deleting these posts might be a better solution.

                      While the link remains here, search engines will find it and his site name included as his username further increasing his scoring on google and other search engines.

                      The worst *passive* thing we can do is not permit this user to suceed in their intentions to increase market visability, and commercialization through higher google rankings.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Any one coming from Atlanta

                        Any one coming from atlanta, I'm flying xfares which is one way $88.00 with tax if your between the ages 18-22.... leaving thursday night or early friday morning, like at like 2 or 3 am..... if anyone wants to join me message me








                        "Time takes no Muth#r Fr#ak1ng passenger"
                        $amb0

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          are you going to the con this year?

                          just want to see if oyur going to the con this year?
                          $amb0

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by $amb0
                            Any one coming from atlanta, I'm flying xfares which is one way $88.00 with tax if your between the ages 18-22.... leaving thursday night or early friday morning, like at like 2 or 3 am..... if anyone wants to join me message me
                            "Time takes no Muth#r Fr#ak1ng passenger"
                            You started a thread about this earlier. Please don't double-post with multiple threads.
                            [Added:]
                            Looks like your new post was merged and a copy sent to dev/null to see your mistake.
                            Last edited by TheCotMan; June 19, 2005, 14:53.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              same forum too... thats gots to be bonus points or something?
                              if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X