Missing Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Registration

I am flying into Vegas Friday morning – 11:00AM to be exact. DefCon registration is from 10:00 – 12:00. If everything goes as planned I should not have any real big problems. However, if a flight is delayed or something else happens that causes me to miss registration will I be totally screwed, or do I have another option?

Sorry if this is posted someplace – I must have overlooked it.

Originally posted by Bool
    I am flying into Vegas Friday morning – 11:00AM to be exact. DefCon registration is from 10:00 – 12:00. If everything goes as planned I should not have any real big problems. However, if a flight is delayed or something else happens that causes me to miss registration will I be totally screwed, or do I have another option?

I'm not sure where you got those times. Registration is open from 8am to 10pm on Friday. It is also open Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Check out the schedule
    the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Bool

Check out the registration info in the schedule off the main defcon.org web page:
      http://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-12...-schedule.html

It says that registration is not what you have posted, but instead:
      08:00 - 22:00 for Friday... but then scroll down to Saturday, and what do you see?
      08:00 - 22:00 for Saturday... but then scroll down to Sunday, ans what do you see?
      08:00 - 12:00 for Sunday.

If you get in so late that it is Sunday and it is Noon, then there is not much left of DefCon to see.

[Edit: Content added below]

Doh! Octalpus was faster on the draw than me... (feel free to delete this now redundant post)
      Last edited by TheCotMan; July 12, 2004, 14:03. Reason: Added Edit statement

Comment

thanks

Oops. Thanks for answering anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan
          If you get in so late that it is Sunday and it is Noon, then there is not much left of DefCon to see.
          LIES! You break my heart!
          a pc-0x90 by any other name is a nummish..
          Bigger 1:23

Comment

Originally posted by pc-0x90
            LIES! You break my heart!
            Heh. Oh sorry about that. You are speaking on Sunday, aren't you?. Ooops! No offense intended...

OK, let me rephrase this...

"If you get in so late that it is Sunday and it is Noon, you have missed two-and-a-half days of DefCon and will only have 3 or 4 hours left for presentations, the closing ceremonies, and some post-con activities."

heh-heh.. :-) Better?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan
              "If you get in so late that it is Sunday and it is Noon, you have missed two-and-a-half days of DefCon and will only have 3 or 4 hours left for presentations, the closing ceremonies, and some post-con activities."
              heh-heh.. :-) Better?
              Well he will still be able to attend POOLCON! He should be more converned with his HOTEL registration!

Comment

Working...
              X