This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• put me up / I have good hygiene

I wish to experience def con. I am 17. I will be driving to las vegas from Santa Clarita, Ca.

Does anyone have "floor" space in their room? I am willing to pay for my 6' x 2' floor space. If there is no space on the floor I am willing to sleep on top of somebody, or sleep standing (if I sleep at all).

I know I am new here, but I am none-the-less trustworthy or genuine. I don't talk much and I won't annoy you in any way shape or form. I just want to go experience, learn from, and enjoy def con.

I am strictly a unix user. (if that makes a difference ;)) haha

best to all

edit: stuartwesterman@gmail.com
    aim: stuartwesterman

ok.. I like this.. I think that this should be the new required format for any who are trying to mooch some room space .....
    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

I'm glad I could make my first post a good one!

Comment

The only bad part is the part about being 17. Be sure to get a note from Mom or Dad allowing you to be out of state, also whoever you stay with will legally have a smidgeon of responsibility for you since you are a minor. If you have any issues in Vegas and need to report where you are staying, other may have the same issues too.

My advice is to room with someone who is flat broke so that if they get sued they have nothing to lose. :o

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
          The only bad part is the part about being 17. Be sure to get a note from Mom or Dad allowing you to be out of state, also whoever you stay with will legally have a smidgeon of responsibility for you since you are a minor. If you have any issues in Vegas and need to report where you are staying, other may have the same issues too.

My advice is to room with someone who is flat broke so that if they get sued they have nothing to lose. :o
          I thought about that too, but harbouring a runaway isn't as bad as transporting a minor across state lines. At least he's only asking for a room and not a ride.
          the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

"I can prove I am over 21", thanks

edit: and i look much older, 6'3" 170lb

edit: yes, I require no ride, I will be driving there.

edit: and I don't see how anyone would have any legal responsibility for me. "no officer, I don't know how the hell this kid got in my room"

the mere fact that my parents are letting me do this should say something about my maturity. I will not make someone liable for me, all I need is floor space.
            Last edited by stuartwesterman; July 19, 2004, 11:37.

Comment

TELLING us you have fraudulent document is mistake #2. Your first post should have been "I can prove I am over 18."

Comment

frodulent documentation?
                where's the hook up?

Comment

Originally posted by morpheus2485
                  frodulent documentation?
                  where's the hook up?

lemme guess.... you're new ... and with a name like Morpheus2485, it's gonna be good!
                  If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Working...
                  X