i know absolutely nothing about computers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know absolutely nothing about computers

So, long and short of it is, I'm going to Defcon because my boyfriend wants to. I'm not opposed to going, I just don't want to be stuck doing nothing the whole weekend, so I was hoping to attempt (crossing fingers) to make some *friends* before I go... anyway, email me if my pitiful and sad story at all touches your heart at katherinebrooks@hotmail.com

Might not be totally up your alley, but maybe check this out.

http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.p...3&page=1&pp=15
    Aut disce aut discede

Comment

Originally posted by nitemarebaby
      So, long and short of it is, I'm going to Defcon because my boyfriend wants to. I'm not opposed to going, I just don't want to be stuck doing nothing the whole weekend, so I was hoping to attempt (crossing fingers) to make some *friends* before I go... anyway, email me if my pitiful and sad story at all touches your heart at katherinebrooks@hotmail.com
      Hi there! Defcon is what you make it! Don't be afraid to say HELLO to everyone and don't be afraid to admit you don't know much about computers. Come to the girlie meeting, we're just gonna hang out and have fun and not be oogled at and make new friends.

miss jackalope
      ======================================
      DJ Jackalope
      dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
      ======================================

Comment

So is your boyfriend cute?

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
          Oh come on HW, He does have a girl friend... You'll give all the DCers a bad name if you break those too apart their. :D
          See the goal. Sieze it. Repeat.

Comment

Freudian slip?

Originally posted by Staticwave
            You'll give all the DCers a bad name if you break those too apart their.
            "Too", eh? Was it a typo, or is Staticwave trying to say there is a some room in the relationship for highwizard? :)

Comment

/me has a new recruit for the Cult of Pezz

Comment

Originally posted by Staticwave
                Oh come on HW, He does have a girl friend... You'll give all the DCers a bad name if you break those too apart their. :D
                Do I know you or are you just anklebiting?

Originally posted by Voltage Spike
                "Too", eh? Was it a typo, or is Staticwave trying to say there is a some room in the relationship for highwizard? :)
                I think staticwave wants me and is afraid of this guy as possible competition.

Comment

"To know that you know nothing - that is true knowledge." -- Confucious

You're certainly welcome with us. :)
                  the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Do I know you or are you just anklebiting?
                    That isnt in relation to my nickname is it?

Comment

more importantly, are you cute?

hw, if you get the boyfriend, then she's fair game right?

--simple3

btw don't take this post too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by simple3
                        more importantly, are you cute?

hw, if you get the boyfriend, then she's fair game right?

--simple3

btw don't take this post too seriously.
                        If said boyfriend becomes property of one highwizard (namely Me), then henceforth girlfriend (refered to herein unless otherwise stated as "nitemarebaby") of said boyfriend becomes fair game and is back on "open market".

Comment

Originally posted by ankleteeth
                          That isnt in relation to my nickname is it?
                          Since the thread has chosen to take a flying leap downhill ....... I think ankle biting is sexy....A/S/L :D

Comment

yes he is cute...
                            but since i won't roll over that easily, perhaps i could suggest some of my other male friends instead?

Comment

yes he is cute...
                              but since i won't roll over that easily, perhaps i could suggest some of my other male friends instead?

No.. just your boyfriend.

There is no fun in it if I can't be a home wrecker.

Comment

Working...
                              X