This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving from 206?

If someone on here is driving from Seattle and has some extra room, I need some help. I have a box thats about 2.5' long but only 4"x4" on the ends that needs to make it to Vegas. I had hoped it would fit in my large duffle, but it wont. If you have some extra space I'd be happy to kick down 10 or 15 bucks in gas money to help it get to Vegas. PM me if you can. Thanks.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

also in 206

i can't help your box along, but i'de like to get to las vegas and need a ride from seattle.. email me at morpheus2485@yahoo.com

Comment

Ok..FUCKING ENOUGH ALREADY. YES, you are in seattle and need a ride. I know this because you are posting in every freeking thread. Hell, read your own reply to my post. Why did you post that? Why did you take the time to reply to my post and say 'Cant help you, but hey, I need a ride?' What does that have to do with my original post? I have a good mind to ban you. Knock it the fuck off. NOW

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Working...
      X